Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:21 AM

23,976 posts, read 12,763,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Anyone care to speculate of who molested Ashley, as she claims in her diary?

Joe

Hunter

Beau

Jim, Joe's brother

Frank, Joe's other brother and father of the Caroline mentioned in the diary, who she "was sexualized with"
She was afraid to shower while her father was up and awake, she didn't say the same about Hunter.

Pedophile victims of their parents do at times turn out to do just the same to their own children. Just guessing, I would say that in this case parental pedophilia is a family affair and likely most if not all on your list had been victims of it when they were young, even Joe* when he was a child.

I have sympathy for all victims, but that sympathy vanishes for a victim when that victim grows up and begins to prey on children.

Quote:

Someone in the Woolzack(s) household. I can't find any info on these people. Not sure if the name is Woolzack or Woolzacks or maybe mispelling of Woolsack(s).

My guess would be Hunter. Seems like the most scuzzy of the group.
Hunter is probably a victim also. But with that said, it appears that he's also a predator. There have been comments that there are photos on the laptop that prove he's a pedophile, though I have not searched out the photos to verify it for myself. But, while reading an article from a media source that had been posted on X/Twitter, someone had made a posting under the article of two pictures of Hunter and a little girl...while there was no nudity in the photos it seemed obvious what was going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:35 AM

38,166 posts, read 22,262,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Because Ashley Biden confirmed it and said that she was traumatized that the journal can be viewed online.
You've probably heard of the thought experiment Schrödinger's cat. Where a cat was sealed in a box with a random chance that a poison vial could kill the cat at any moment. Thus the cat could be both alive and dead at the same time.

Well, now we have Democrat thought experiment of Ashley Biden's diary, where it can both be her diary, and not her diary at the same time.

Old Today, 10:38 AM

23,976 posts, read 12,763,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Did you... not read the letter?

She said that the comments were taken out of context.
The context is, she had put those comments in the very part where she was discussing that she feels had been sexualized and had probably been molested when she was younger.

If it had been innocent showers, then she likely would have not included it in the diary to begin with and especially not in the very section of the diary where she'd felt she'd been sexualized and possibly molested.

The diary was about things that happened in her life that had made her turn to drugs, alcohol and sex...innocent showers would not have done that, and she wouldn't have felt the need to include it her diary.

Quote:
This is not a smoking gun and the people who stole and distributed it belong in jail.
It very much is a smoking gun.

Possible pedophilia / thieves... the only ones of those two choices that you feel need to be held responsible is the thieves. You seem to be defending possible pedophilia, why is that?

Old Today, 04:04 PM

38,166 posts, read 22,262,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The context is, she had put those comments in the very part where she was discussing that she feels had been sexualized and had probably been molested when she was younger.

If it had been innocent showers, then she likely would have not included it in the diary to begin with and especially not in the very section of the diary where she'd felt she'd been sexualized and possibly molested.

The diary was about things that happened in her life that had made her turn to drugs, alcohol and sex...innocent showers would not have done that, and she wouldn't have felt the need to include it her diary.

It very much is a smoking gun.

Possible pedophilia / thieves... the only ones of those two choices that you feel need to be held responsible is the thieves. You seem to be defending possible pedophilia, why is that?
The context is: On the same page she was writing about being being hyper-sexualized at a young age, and wondering whether or not she was molested as a child, she added that her dad had taken inappropriate showers with her, and being "turned on when I wasn't supposed to be." Showers as in more than one. Yeah, we all know what she was writing about. Writing about taken showers with dad and being turned on when she wasn't supposed to be in the same sentence? That is a real good indication that what pedo Joe was doing was sick and perverted.

Old Today, 05:29 PM

8,423 posts, read 4,596,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Good question. Another question: what kind of sicko wants to not only read a woman’s private diary but also publish it for all to see? Oh, yeah:

“National File is an American right-wing blog and news website created by Alex Jones in August 2019. It is known for publishing false or misleading claims...”
So, you are on the side of keeping skeletons like this in the closet where they belong?

Seriously, your side never ceases to amaze.

I mean, you guys are comparing incestuous pedophilia with possibly have sex with an adult woman. You are saying the latter is grounds for federal prison and the former is just another day in the life of a Democrat.

Last edited by clutchcargo777; Today at 05:39 PM..

Old Today, 05:33 PM

3,002 posts, read 3,550,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Serious Question - What is with Biden's kids leaving things like diaries and laptops around, and then forgetting them?
Didn't she leave her taxes in a rental house? I'm curious if there was a setup with the people who were arrested for trying to make money off the contents of her diary. I mean, she left that diary in a rental house, but I don't know what privacy laws cover when it comes to surrendered property because of a mistake (leaving it there and forgetting about it).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies