Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 07:07 AM

52,889 posts, read 34,736,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Actually...it's not puzzling. The scum left likes anyone and anything that is trying to destroy our capitalist society. It's really that simple !!!
you're right.. when you look at it that way, it all makes sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2022, 07:15 AM

18,473 posts, read 7,123,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Lefties have already seen the videos of Muslims throwing homosexuals off tall buildings to their deaths. There is no mystery or ambiguity when it comes to how the Muslim community views homosexuality.

That's just "part of their culture"......we can't judge.

Unless, God forbid.... they refuse to bake them a wedding cake.

Old 02-01-2022, 11:32 AM

15,722 posts, read 9,562,754 times
They need to let him go. But I admit I had never heard of him. He does a Sunday evening show apparently. Not exactly a heavy hitter. What he said is terrible though

Old 04-25-2024, 12:23 PM

5,121 posts, read 2,066,903 times
I apologize for reviving this thread but Mehdi Hasan was fired from MSNBC but for a different reason; it's for his coverage of the Gaza bombings from what I saw on that vlog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HsvFG57a7M

Old 04-25-2024, 12:26 PM

7,486 posts, read 3,618,272 times
For the liberal “mind” it’s feelings over facts. The feeling is that the Muslims are the downtrodden and therefore , need white liberal protection.

You can apply that “mind”set to any fringe identity group. It’s how I can exist in liberal circles being a polyamorous aromantic with a foot fetish.

Old 04-25-2024, 02:59 PM

31,166 posts, read 22,199,093 times
Quote:
Lefties have already seen the videos of Muslims throwing homosexuals off tall buildings to their deaths. There is no mystery or ambiguity when it comes to how the Muslim community views homosexuality.
Yep

Old 04-25-2024, 04:46 PM

31,166 posts, read 22,199,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
That's just "part of their culture"......we can't judge.

Unless, God forbid.... they refuse to bake them a wedding cake.
Yep, refusal to bake cakes for Gay folks by Christians, BAD!
Muslim's throwing gays off buildings: "we need to import more"

Last edited by LS Jaun; 04-25-2024 at 05:52 PM..

Old 04-25-2024, 04:55 PM

2,047 posts, read 865,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
I love how Democrats hate Christianity and Judiasm, but looooooove Islam even though Islam isn’t really compatible with a lot of other things Democrats love, like the gays.

I’m sure Medhi will face no consequences for his actions because he’s “oppressed” or a “victim” or something.
If Islam were to ever take over in this country, I absolutely assure you the very first people they would target are these leftist. In fact at this current time they refer to them as “useful idiots“ in response to their protests and things that they’re holding around the world, leftists have absolutely lost their minds. They support things like big pharmacy without any accountability. What happened to the free spirited hippie type of leftist that this country had? You support countries and regimes that are terrorist organizations, and they will hunt you down, torture, you, dismember you, and kill you for your personal views on things like abortion, gay marriage, transgender, you name it. All the stuff that you leftists support? They are against With punishment in the form of torture and death. You’re all a bunch of morons. They laugh at you! You think you can appease Muslim / Islam? Those folks are all in with their beliefs, and they will never change them no matter how much support you show them. They will kill you just the same.

Old 04-25-2024, 08:45 PM

24,056 posts, read 15,168,475 times
The Hasan program was cancelled last November so he quit. Low ratings.

So he was gone from MSNBC for nearly a year before Oct 7.

Old 04-25-2024, 09:01 PM

10,260 posts, read 15,982,511 times
Quote:
Yet the left still sides with the Muslims against Israel! Mehdi Hassan is probably fine as long as he also talks about the oppression and marginalization and Islamophobia he experiences and which the Palestinians experience. Just like many black people are against the gay lifestyle and abortion but because they are oppressed minorities they can get away with it, same with illegal Latin American immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies