Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM

44,381 posts, read 20,099,777 times

Advertisements

Hello there, everyone! Let's see what I can come up with for

TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Do you ever wear knee-length socks?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

Do you use mouthwash?

How many bathing suits do you own, and when did you last wear one?

Have you driven or ridden in a hybrid or an electric vehicle?

Is there any sports equipment in your home?

Do you have an insulated tumbler that you use for cold or hot beverages?

The shopping fairy will give you $500 to spend in any store. Which store will you choose to shop in?

That's all for now, kiddos. Have a superb Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM

14,812 posts, read 8,142,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post

TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

In the seventies I always wore knee socks.
My favorite socks that I wear now are thick, fuzzy, furry socks that come about half way to three fourths the way up to my knees. I liked them so much I bought five packages of them!
I wear them all the time in the house like house slippers (but I like them even better than slippers), because my feet get cold easily.
(Which is weird because I get hot easily usually!)

3-4
Do you use mouthwash?
Yes I use Act Fluoride mouthwash rinse.
None right now - I use to take my Son swimming every evening after work, to the Apartment pool that we lived at when he was little.
No
Fishing equipment (my Husband and Son fish), I know there are a few baseballs around here
(not sure if we have any bats still), and my Son has golf clubs....that's all that come to mind right now.

Yes, my Son gave me a great one as a Christmas gift and I love it and use it daily.
The shopping fairy will give you $500 to spend in any store. Which store will you choose to shop in?
I don't like to shop so I will say Amazon, that way I could just shop from my desk...or
Grocery card, since that is the one thing that I still shop for.

That's all for now, kiddos. Have a superb Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over.

Ditto~
Thanks for the questions Pam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM

44,658 posts, read 61,714,444 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Do you ever wear knee-length socks? Never have.

How many times a day do you brush your teeth? 3

Do you use mouthwash? Water rinse.

How many bathing suits do you own, and when did you last wear one? Zero, haven't been swimming in over 30+ years.

Have you driven or ridden in a hybrid or an electric vehicle? Have ridden in both.

Is there any sports equipment in your home? Not anymore.

Do you have an insulated tumbler that you use for cold or hot beverages? Have several.

The shopping fairy will give you $500 to spend in any store. Which store will you choose to shop in? Grocery store and stock up.

ms pam

Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM

21,574 posts, read 8,749,478 times

TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Yes, when I was in grade school. I still have one pair of wool knee-length socks, but I usually wear them only to bed and even then only on cold nights.
Two or three.
Do you use mouthwash?
I have a bottle of my favorite, Lavoris, that I found in a Dollar Store. I don't use it very often, but I love that cinnamon tang.
One or two, and it's been years since I last went swimming.
I have a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek hybrid. They don't make them any more, probably because they get awful gas mileage. But I don't care because I like the car otherwise, and I don't drive that much. "The Green Goddess" has less than 13.5K miles on her odometer.
We have some dumbbells in various weights and an under-desk pedaler. I also have a bicycle that hasn't been ridden in many years, but I can't bear to give it up.
Yes, I do - and a few Thermos bottles.
The Apple Store because I would like a wireless speaker, and I should also probably upgrade my iPhone 11. $500 off would be a great discount.

Thanks, Pammy!

Old Today, 02:48 AM

11,386 posts, read 9,304,429 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Do you ever wear knee-length socks? - Never

How many times a day do you brush your teeth? - Once

Do you use mouthwash? - Don't.

How many bathing suits do you own, and when did you last wear one? - Last time was about 15 years ago.

Have you driven or ridden in a hybrid or an electric vehicle? - Only ridden in, never owned and don't want to. Well, maybe the Prius because it is roomy. I did drive a few of them.

I was not impressed in the least with the Nissan Leaf or a Tesla the one time each I rode in one. Never drove one of those.

Is there any sports equipment in your home? - I still have my old baseball equipment, last used 6 years ago for a charity function sponsored by a former job. I still have some of my skills!

Do you have an insulated tumbler that you use for cold or hot beverages? - Don't

The shopping fairy will give you $500 to spend in any store. Which store will you choose to shop in? - Thank you! I will make the trip from Baltimore to Richmond, VA and go to Dillard's. They aren't around here. When I was in Florida last year I went to one of their locations for the first time and I was able to bring back some high quality clothes that I really liked. But they are very pricy. A free $500.00 shopping spree? I am so there!

That's all for now, kiddos. Have a superb Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over. - Thanks a bunch for your time and for hanging in there posting the Tuesday QOTD!

Old Today, 03:00 AM

30,590 posts, read 16,276,313 times
Quote:

TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

not any more

twice

Do you use mouthwash?
yup-the H2O2 one

none-haven't been swimming in over 20 yrs.

nope

a few tennis balls from when I was trying to learn to juggle.

no

hardware store

thanks, Pam.

Old Today, 03:18 AM

61,901 posts, read 87,406,262 times

TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Just sometimes when is really cold in winter. They are over the knee wool leg warmers.

Usually just two.

Do you use mouthwash?

I add some mouthwash to the waterpik water flosser.

Two or three, to swim in the pool, not going to the beach.

Both, and I am a happy hybrid owner.

Some gym stuff: stationary bike, rowing machine, sit-up bar.

Yes - for hot tea.

Not enough for a car dealer or jewelry store , so I guess maybe small electronics? It's hard for me to think of anything, because I already have all I need.

Thank you, kiddo!! You too!

Last edited by elnina; Today at 03:39 AM..

Old Today, 04:40 AM

9,736 posts, read 14,290,471 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Not since I was a kid. I don't find them comfortable.

Usually, twice.

Do you use mouthwash?
Yes

None, since I lost my "girlish" figure!

I've ridden in my daughter's Tesla a few times. Seems wierd not hearing a motor.

Just left over baseballs and mits from the kids

I've had those before, and for me, they're a waste of money. It's easier for me to have lots of bottled water on hand, because I'm always on-the-go and in a hurry. For hot beverages, I like my designated coffee cup for hot chocolate or hot tea.

I'd go to the Lowes Garden Center, to buy more Hot Pink Petunias!

Thanks, Pam@

Old Today, 05:46 AM

126,310 posts, read 19,095,578 times
Quote:

TODAY'S QUESTIONS!

Do you ever wear knee-length socks?.....................Used to wear them to my Dirndls

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?..................Twice a day

Do you use mouthwash?.............No mouthwash

How many bathing suits do you own, and when did you last wear one?............I have one bathing suit and used it last summer

Have you driven or ridden in a hybrid or an electric vehicle?...............Not yet

Is there any sports equipment in your home?..................Yes my Martial Art equipment from uniforms,sparring gear and training weapons,elliptiacal trainer and stationary bike

Do you have an insulated tumbler that you use for cold or hot beverages?..............Yes

The shopping fairy will give you $500 to spend in any store. Which store will you choose to shop in?...........To a garden center to get more lilac bushes

Thank you Pam

Old Today, 06:02 AM

22,365 posts, read 19,288,324 times
when i was a kid yes. now, no.

once, evening before bed. also: floss, water pik, proxa brush, and a peroxide rinse

Do you use mouthwash?
peroxide rinse after brushing; gargle with salt water if there are concerns about getting sick

zero. Four years ago since i wore one? There are pools where i live, but since the pandemic not much interest in using them.

no.

no. unless you count the section of carpet in front of the window where i like to do qi gong

no. i like to use thick-glass drinking glass for hot or cold. favor empty peanut-butter jars for drinking glass. my eldest son is not fond of this, one day he said when he visited, "Mom can we have some regular glasses for drinking out of?" So i have a few in the cupboard for him. in the back. which i never use. but he does.

Amazon on line. But since that's not technically "a store"........I'll go with the Exotic Plants store which is down the road. And get some more plants for indoors and outdoors.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; Today at 06:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics