Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 08:26 AM

18,229 posts, read 25,885,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post
Hello, everyone! Scroll down and check out

TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it?Tuesday Afternoon by the Moody Blues!

Have you sung in a choir?yes, church choir many years ago

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage?outside

What type of device do you use when you visit City-Data (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.)?laptop

Have you ever owned a pet bird?no

What's on your agenda for Tuesday?Senior day at my local ARC store!

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree?columbine and ponderosa pine

That's all, folks! Have a splendiferous day!

Thanks Pam! I love me some Moody Blues!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2024, 08:49 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,629 posts, read 81,316,164 times
TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it? I cannot tell you the last, because on Sunday we returned from a weekend trip and driving 3 hours I sang along with most of the songs on the Sirius "70s on 7" channel.

Have you sung in a choir? Yes, in high school.

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage? All 3 are in the driveway.

What type of device do you use when you visit City-Data (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.)? Either laptop or iPad.

Have you ever owned a pet bird? We had a pair of Zebra Finches.

What's on your agenda for Tuesday? Work (from home)

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree? Bougainvillea, Larch.

Old 04-30-2024, 09:35 AM

44,646 posts, read 61,677,004 times
TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it? Me sing, LOL.

Have you sung in a choir? Once in elementary school.

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage? Garage.

What type of device do you use when you visit City-Data (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.)?

Have you ever owned a pet bird? Pair-o-keets.

What's on your agenda for Tuesday? R&R, rest and relaxation.

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree? Cactus flowers. Ironwood tree.

That's all, folks! Have a splendiferous day! u-2

Old 04-30-2024, 09:43 AM

24,495 posts, read 26,038,861 times
TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it?
4/13/24 and it was ahem, Happy Birthday.

Have you sung in a choir?
No

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage?
Outdoors

What type of device do you use when you visit City-Data (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.)?
Desktop, now and then, tablet.

Have you ever owned a pet bird?
Yep, cocatoos.

What's on your agenda for Tuesday?
Chiropractor appt. and drop off stuff at the animal shelter.

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree?
Ca Poppy and Sago Palm.

Thanx Pammy, you too.

Old 04-30-2024, 11:29 AM

35,124 posts, read 17,080,545 times
Thanks for TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it? Band on the run, paraphrased lyrics to "well the rain exploded with a mighty crash as it fell into my car," which happened yesterday after a sunny day was interrupted by a thunderstorm. I had left my windows open to keep the car from heating up too much.

Have you sung in a choir? For a month or two. My voice wasn't good enough.

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage? We switch it around.

What type of device do you use when you visit City-Data (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.)? Laptop usually.

Have you ever owned a pet bird? No.

What's on your agenda for Tuesday? Prepping for Thursday's hearing.

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree? Dandelion and maple.

Old 04-30-2024, 03:18 PM

3,080 posts, read 1,686,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post
Hello, everyone! Scroll down and check out

TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it? Well, I really don't sing. But earlier today I was singing along to 'Shakin' and Shakin' and Shakes' by Los Lobos.

Have you sung in a choir? Glee club in high school.

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage?

Have you ever owned a pet bird? Nope

What's on your agenda for Tuesday? Meeting a friend at Red Robin for an early dinner/Happy Hour.

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree? Flowers... love so many. Love dahlias. Tree? Maybe lilac trees... wish they stayed in bloom longer.

Thanks, PJ.

Old 04-30-2024, 08:50 PM

1,853 posts, read 837,345 times
TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS

When did you last sing a song, and what song was it? To myself about an hour ago to other people Sunday. Was playing a song quiz game with some people and some song came on that a couple of them were trying to remember if they knew it or not, so I sang the main verse to them. Forgot what the song was but I believe it was Maroon 5.

Have you sung in a choir? Yes, 8th grade. Hated it especially when they had us sing to people outside of the school.

When you are at home, is your car parked outdoors or in a garage? Always under the car port.

What type of device do you use when you visit City-Data (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.)? Laptop

Have you ever owned a pet bird? Nope, never interested in it either.

What's on your agenda for Tuesday? Work

What's your favorite species of flower and your favorite species of tree? Lantana followed by the hibiscus. Favorite tree: Bloodgood Japanese maple. Have had quite a few Lantana's but they never get enough light in the yard, so I normally give them to people once they're established. My only hibiscus was the only plant that survived the big freeze a few years (still going strong).

Old Today, 09:36 PM

1,853 posts, read 837,345 times
### Played a song in my head

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFmH7m...aXJvc2hpbWE%3D

Had forgot all about this song. So good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics