Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM

794 posts, read 497,272 times

Advertisements

It appears the thugs were all quite short (compared to height of the car), which would suggest they were migrant savages. This is truly what goes on in 3rd world places like Venezuela.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:18 AM

16,179 posts, read 6,921,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by islanders2021 View Post
It appears the thugs were all quite short (compared to height of the car), which would suggest they were migrant savages. This is truly what goes on in 3rd world places like Venezuela.
Opinion:

but....but.......immigration is under control according to Joey!

Old Today, 08:36 AM

2,474 posts, read 1,238,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by islanders2021 View Post
Really, you mean these guys weren't wearing MAGA hats? I'm shocked!!

Old Today, 08:54 AM

8,133 posts, read 7,506,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Watching the video, I'm not sure she was really that fragile or just played dead. They didn't even punch her that hard and she just dropped softly. If she was really hit hard and knocked out, she would have hurt her head from the fall. She was just a few steps from the police station shows how brazen these hoodlums are these days. Even if they were caught, the charges are not serious enough to warrant jail time. Braggs would release them without bail anyways.
I'm a fairly robust man for my age, but 5-on-1 I'd probably play dead, too.

Quote:
I bet the victim probably voted Democrats all her life like Cida and now will have to think twice about her vote. Most NYers are too blind to know what they've voted for.
A lot of people will simply vote for the party that gives out free abortions on demand. I'm not sure if one beating/robbery will do it.

Old Today, 03:57 PM

17,466 posts, read 22,211,561 times
1135 at night............WTF are you thinking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City