Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 09:48 PM
RNG

31 posts, read 130,411 times

Advertisements

I live in Collingswood and it borders Camden, but the difference is night and day. What makes the difference is town pride and strict police control. Haddonfield is one of the loveliest and most expensive towns in South Jersey and it is 3 miles from Camden. And Cherry Hill is about the same distance, but there really is no danger in its proximity to Camden. Camden is kind of an island in itself. No worries, believe me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2007, 05:03 AM

17 posts, read 98,862 times
Thank you to all your infos!

Old 07-23-2007, 08:43 PM

1 posts, read 4,865 times
Default HUGE home in best area of Cherry Hill

We have a huge home for sale in Short Hills, one of the best areas in Cherry Hill. It is roughly 4000 sq ft with a 1500 sq ft basement. It has 5 bdrs, 4 baths and is on a half acre at the end of a cul de sac. It is $770K. If interested please call Karen at (949) 510-5321... THAT'S RIGHT... Orange County, CA...lol!

Old 01-17-2024, 03:57 PM

2 posts, read 368 times
Family therapy at Serenity Psychotherapy is a supportive journey of understanding and growth. Their skilled therapists create a safe space for families to thrive. [url]https://serenitypsychotherapy.org/family-therapy/[/url]

Last edited by bravejerry; 01-17-2024 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: bravejerry

Old 05-23-2024, 01:37 AM

113 posts, read 123,362 times
im from north jersey and now live in ocean county, went to cherry hill today for first time . its realy sweet, if you get on backgroards, there are lots of trees and parks, nice houses, and shopping near by. I was just pleased by number of trees and the houses have lots of land, i also liked medford and foudn another park, there are cute farms nearby.
really close train ride to philly for culture

seems like lots of yoga studios and people were joggin and walking

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM

971 posts, read 1,152,207 times
There really is only ONE farm left in Cherry Hill. That's Springdale Farm, and that's the name of the road it is on.

Cherry Hill is nice enough. Probably one of the best school districts in South Jersey, on par with Neshaminy School District in PA which is where we are. It does get congested at times and it is rather strip-mally but you have every shopping convenience imaginable. It's definitely cookie-cutter development though, like a fancier version of where I live in PA, it was the next generation when stuff started to get more fancy with slightly bigger homes - like colonials and split-levels rather than Cape Cods - most of which at least had basements and "master suites" which you don't get in Levittown, PA. My cousins bought a colonial in the Haddontowne/Kresson Woods section and they got a really good deal on it, given what homes in the area typically cost and the skyrocketing cost of living nationwide. Their taxes are more than double what I'm paying though and their house is maybe 300 square feet bigger than mine if that. But like I said they do have a basement and the master bedroom has its own bathroom, which we have neither.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia