Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 12:16 AM

4 posts, read 60,452 times

Advertisements

Excellent questions David.

MyOmahaSpace was created out of my sole interest in web development and design. In other words, it is just a hobby. I wanted to see if I could "pull it off". The only "target" market I had in mind when creating MyOmahaSpace was the people of Omaha, Nebraska. I did this for self education, and for fun.

I believe people will find value MyOmahaSpace because it is user friendly, easy to use, and offers yet another way to communicate and share ideas. My goal was to keep things simple. The website makes for an easy to use, "simple" platform were one can share ideas and information.

Am I trying to compete with other websites? Not in the sense that I am trying to take away their members. I just want to create something of value... for the sake of doing it. Should people visit MyOmahaSpace and enjoy themselves, my job is done. The competitive bug within me drives me to self education. I get much satisfaction from creating something that works, that is useful, and fun. After all.... it is a hobby.

Now that MyOmahaSpace is up and running, I find myself challenged to find new members. As I love a challenge, it is much fun for me to visit the forums and chat rooms as to introduce my website and share it with others. Marketing a website such as this is brand new territory for me, but again, I am going through the process as means to learn and self educate myself.

What are my future plans for the website? As of now my goal is to get the name out! I want to begin advertising the website soon, but am currently researching my options. Again, I am not making money from the site so all advertising expenses will come out of pocket. I have other projects in the works that will assist in funding said advertisements in the near future.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity about MyOmahaSpace David. Feel free to visit MyOmahaSpace and contact me personally should you have further questions or comments.

Have a great day!

Thomas
Email: admin@myomahaspace.com
Web: MyOmahaSpace l Omaha Nebraska’s #1 Network l 2008
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 08:49 AM

2,589 posts, read 10,553,346 times
You did a great job satisfying the curiosity.... thanks and good luck with it - I'll find time to go over there and poke around...

Old 05-04-2008, 04:46 PM

2 posts, read 35,498 times
I think your pictures are great. My partner and I might be interested in displaying your pictures in our next state travel InfoMap. We just finished So. Dakota and with the price of gas, we just can't afford to travel the way we did for S.D. Take a look at our website and if anyone has pictures like these PLEASE contact us. We can't afford to pay a lot but we sure will give your International credit for your pictures on the site.
Our website is www.travelinfomap (broken link) and we are doing Nebraska, Wyoming and North Dakota this summer.
The Travel InfoMap Team - Betty & Marlo

Old 05-04-2008, 04:53 PM

2 posts, read 35,498 times
Thumbs up Nebraska Town Pictures

Anyone that is an amateur photographer that has pictures of the towns and highway scenery in Nebraska, we sure would like to hear from you. My partner and I own Travel InfoMap. It is a website tour guide and we have just finished South Dakota. Take a look at our website -www.travelinfomap.com and if you have pictures or can take pictures like the ones on the website, we definitely would be interested. The price of gas is going to prevent us from making Nebraska look as good as South Dakota without some local help. Anyone interested let us know - we will have the world looking at your pictures,

Old 05-06-2008, 06:15 AM

4,176 posts, read 10,685,087 times
Betty and Marlo - I went to your site but there is nothing there but ads, and the note at the bottom says that your domain registration has lapsed... Might need to check on that.

Old 05-10-2008, 12:41 PM

1 posts, read 17,804 times
[url=http://kitap-ozet.net]Nebraska Photos[/url]

Old 05-27-2008, 08:57 PM

15 posts, read 78,977 times
Smile More of Nebraska

Here are some more pictures of the Crofton and Lewis & Clark Lake area.

http://www.crofton.nebraksablogpage.com (broken link)

Old 05-27-2008, 09:08 PM

15 posts, read 78,977 times
Wink Some Pix of Lewis & Clark Lake area

I have attached some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Nebraska Pictures-007_19a_320x240.jpg   Nebraska Pictures-008_18a_320x240.jpg   Nebraska Pictures-sunset_1_320x240.jpg   Nebraska Pictures-beach_1_320x240.jpg   Nebraska Pictures-deer-enhansed-spot_320x240.jpg  

Nebraska Pictures-019_6a_320x240.jpg  

Old 06-08-2008, 08:35 AM

4,176 posts, read 10,685,087 times
Default Storms over Cody NE

The first pic is the storm coming in from the west near sunset. Can you see the double rainbow in the second pic? That was after the storm passed over us and the western sun lit up the water droplets.
Attached Thumbnails
Nebraska Pictures-img_0474.jpg   Nebraska Pictures-img_0480.jpg  

Old 06-09-2008, 09:02 AM

300 posts, read 1,179,215 times
SCGranny - Wow... That double rainbow is beautiful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska