Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2022, 10:03 AM

194 posts, read 189,873 times

Advertisements

I agree with the comment about the tiny cell phone lot. In reality and if at all possible, it should be HUGE and offer easy ingress and egress.

Also, I never park at BNA. I don't feel confident enough that there will be any available parking when I arrive. And then what happens - I have to miss my flight because I have to drive my car back home? No thank you. Unless and until the parking is expanded, it will be Uber for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2022, 04:50 PM

25 posts, read 36,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transplant99 View Post
I agree with the comment about the tiny cell phone lot. In reality and if at all possible, it should be HUGE and offer easy ingress and egress.

Also, I never park at BNA. I don't feel confident enough that there will be any available parking when I arrive. And then what happens - I have to miss my flight because I have to drive my car back home? No thank you. Unless and until the parking is expanded, it will be Uber for me.
Does anybody know what happened to the ParknFly by the Post Office in Donelson? I see it closed a few months ago doing an online search. Are they moving? Did the building get bought out? I drove by there yesterday and was shocked it closed.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:21 AM

2,428 posts, read 5,544,412 times
I flew out of Terminal B this morning. Awful experience. No coffee shops in terminal B and I had a 6am flight.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:40 AM
JRR

8,159 posts, read 5,653,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
I flew out of Terminal B this morning. Awful experience. No coffee shops in terminal B and I had a 6am flight.
We will be flying out on an early morning flight in June. Besides no coffee shops, what else was awful about your experience?

Old 04-30-2022, 06:37 AM

2,428 posts, read 5,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
We will be flying out on an early morning flight in June. Besides no coffee shops, what else was awful about your experience?
The no coffee was a deal breaker... There is a Starbucks "coming in 2022" but we are 4 mos in to 2022 and still no Starbucks.

Old 04-30-2022, 05:45 PM

914 posts, read 1,982,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexusof5 View Post
Does anybody know what happened to the ParknFly by the Post Office in Donelson? I see it closed a few months ago doing an online search. Are they moving? Did the building get bought out? I drove by there yesterday and was shocked it closed.
I thought I read that it was being turned into some type of car rental company, but I can’t find that story now. It did get sold to a new company in January. My suspicion is that the company who owns Park N Fly is really a real estate investment company that simply uses airport parking as a way to produce some side income.

Old 05-28-2022, 09:32 PM

12 posts, read 13,960 times
i've flown and picked up at bna a few times so far having lived here for a year.

bna is easily a horrible airport, it's "almost" as bad was newark (ewr) trust me when bna gets as bad as ewr and people start parking on the median or pulling off to the side and parking "waiting" to pick up someone.

you'll know thats when bna is easily the top 10 worst airports

it is not there yet, but it is horrible.

Old 06-13-2022, 03:59 PM

1,398 posts, read 2,506,982 times
We're seeing projections that put passengers at BNA to hit 26 million by 2025. BNA phase 2 will not be finished yet. That's very likely when the new terminal across Donelson Pike begins.

Old 06-13-2022, 10:42 PM

194 posts, read 189,873 times
Personally, despite some grievances with parking and the cell phone lot, I think BNA is a good airport. I've had no issues with excessive wait times, cancelled flights, baggage handling, etc. I also find it to be generally clean and modern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville