Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 06:45 PM

2,006 posts, read 3,318,310 times

Advertisements

Don't prostitutes have a strong incentive to lie about their managers? When prostitutes are arrested for their crimes, they can weasel out of it by saying they were trafficked, extorted, abused, etc. Given that prostitutes are inherently manipulative people, I'm sure many resort to this tactic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2021, 02:49 PM

11,610 posts, read 10,423,272 times
If the hotels are looking the other way, there's the possibility employees are being incentivized to do so by cash bribes. Communities with prostitution problems, especially upscale ones, may have police and prosecutorial corruption.

<<Oakland, Calif., in the San Francisco Bay Area, has been dubbed by the FBI as a "high-intensity child prostitution area." Oakland officials say that a third of teenage girls working in prostitution there were abducted and forced onto the streets, and 61 percent of teen prostitutes say they were raped as children.>>

https://www.npr.org/2010/12/06/13175...fe-in-the-game

https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-e...023d9a586aa291

Old 10-26-2021, 05:42 AM

25,704 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Prostitution should be legalized so it can be regulated, workers can report crimes, etc. It's already available everywhere, been around since the beginning of mankind... legalize it and regulate it. Many countries have some form of it already legal, there are just restrictions on banning pimps, brothels, advertising.
In the places they've legalized weed, prices are much higher than black market weed, so many people still buy it underground. Gov't controlled anything, cannot compete on price, due to taxes/fees/compliance costs

Old 12-04-2021, 10:35 AM

67 posts, read 54,348 times
Mankind is circling the drain. There is not much law and order anymore. This aint Mayberry. When they replaced the criminal justice system with social justice, it all went out the window. It doesn't matter where you live, you're going to see some awful stuff.

Old 12-04-2021, 11:09 AM

9,115 posts, read 6,160,628 times
The action was filed more than a year ago. Any update?

Old 12-04-2021, 03:10 PM

67 posts, read 54,348 times
I don't care what they call it this year, it's all the same. They keep changing the names of it. It used to be hookers. It was prostitution. It was human trafficking. It was private entertainment. It was lingerie modeling. It's all the same, it's nasty as hell and renaming it next year won't change it. It's all over Craigslist. It's right down the street. It's on Capitol Hill. It's at city hall. It's on cruise ships (big time). It's in good neighborhoods, bad neighborhoods. As long as there are perverts, this won't go away

Old 12-05-2021, 12:26 AM

3,833 posts, read 3,336,963 times
They're on dating sites too. Like go on Tinder for example. If you see way above average women the profiles usually look fake. Like you will like them and they will like you back and all give the same canned response how they're a nurse from Europe and just moved here. Most are prostitutes and probably catfishes too.

usually a woman who's an 8 or above on the hot scale is not going to be using online dating!

Old 12-06-2021, 09:38 AM

21,915 posts, read 9,486,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kateskouros View Post
not to mention, we're not talking about prostitution. prostitution is consensual. trafficking is abduction.
Seriously. I can't believe these two are being conflated.

Old 07-20-2022, 06:28 AM

30 posts, read 64,646 times
most women are prostitutes these days.. just go on any sugar daddy website.. they're are tons of girls whoring themselves out to rich men for $$$$$$$

Old 07-20-2022, 07:25 PM

25,704 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSav View Post
most women are prostitutes these days.. just go on any sugar daddy website.. they're are tons of girls whoring themselves out to rich men for $$$$$$$
Correction..some women are prostitutes these day.

I went out to dinner tonight, & am quite sure I saw it in action. An attractive 40 ish woman with a 65 ish man. I could tell it was the 1st time they've been together. If you have to ask me howso, you might be a moron.

I hope the guy got his money's worth, they seemed to both be having a very nice time. I have no problem w/ what I saw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples