Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2023, 01:40 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,103,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualspirit View Post
Right, & that's b/c I work for FREE full time fighting the evils in WWIII.

No one will be alive soon or have their own money or even food, so money doesn't mean much to me other than for me to cover the basics.

All the best
Since no one will be alive soon anyway, why do you need to buy organic foods and live a dirt cheap life in Mississippi or other poor southern state? Go live the good life, eat what tastes good, run up debt, etc. You don't get to take the money you save and your good health into death and beyond.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2023, 02:13 PM

Ok, smartassness over. I'd look to Oklahoma for your cheap rental. Here's one in Oklahoma City proper. Not much, but it would be a start. I'm sure on rental specific sites you could find more, and probably a lot more in smaller towns nearby.

https://www.realtor.com/rentals/deta...1_M80543-04512

Or a few options in Enid, OK. There is an Air Force training base outside of town, so there is some variety to the people and businesses in the area.

https://www.realtor.com/apartments/E...-549/radius-10

I'm sure with some research on rental friendly websites you can find more homes for rent in your price range. Unfortunately, many of the small towns in all states don't use the national websites to post their rentals. It will be local community based websites like Facebook marketplace, craig's list, etc.

Good Luck to you. If you really want to get back to the USA, then rent an apartment for 6 - 12 months and use the time to find your rental house in your new US City or a small town nearby. You could also take on a second job to start with. In a bigger city like Oklahoma City or probably even Enid, you could find a fairly good paying retail job that would stretch your budget until you are established. If you are waiting for the PERFECT situation in the perfect town, then you will likely not be moving anytime soon.

Old 10-12-2023, 06:51 AM

Location: Mexico and I hate it. I'm trying to move back to the US
186 posts, read 282,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejisme View Post
Since no one will be alive soon anyway, why do you need to buy organic foods and live a dirt cheap life in Mississippi or other poor southern state? Go live the good life, eat what tastes good, run up debt, etc. You don't get to take the money you save and your good health into death and beyond.
Why do I need to buy organic food? Who said organic food doesn't taste good? If food is grown/raised properly it will be bursting with flavor. The problem is, only small biodentical farmers know a ton about how to grow veggies & raise chickens & cattle. 99% of all Americans have almost no clue what REAL food tastes like unless they travel to other countries like Italy, France, Turkey, Thailand, etc.

Plus anyone who eats fake food has no tastebuds. Just like an alchie who needs more & more alcohol to get drunk, so too does a fake food eater need more & more chemicals just to taste anything.

What you probably eat from the toxic grocery store is full of chemicals, not ripe, not grown in nutrient dense soil, toxic water is used to irrigate & it's being radiated from the sky, plus with the decrease in the sun due to the evils trying to destroy her, well...

Just to educate you, organic in the grocery store is marginally better than toxic sprayed produce. It's grown in industrial toxic farms, rarely ever ripe, & I don't trust it to be truly organic. I care about small farmers who actually CARE about farming & aren't controlled by the evils. They are few & far between b/c the mafia gov't ran most of them off of their land. Plus of course brainwashed everyone into thinking that working in a office for a corporation is healthier for them. I finally got around to uploading this the other day.

He's not as awake (at least back then) as I need him to be, but I learned a bit from him about the farming & the worshiping of corporations from their employees.

I'd been hearing about farmers being destroyed for years even before I became a Truther. One book written by an investigative journalist talked about how farmers were threatened when the fake fast food industry appeared on the scene in the 50s. If memory serves, White Castle was the first.

They used to threaten the farmers that if they didn't sell them potatoes (for fries) at the price THEY wanted to buy it at, they would never buy from them. The farmers had to take a huge cut or loss.

That's also when they started destroying the agriculture in Cali by literally destroying all of the beautiful trees. You can read more about that entire history of the fake food industry here. I thought it was going to be a book on how the food is toxic, it wasn't. It was all about the inside of the industry that no one knows about.

I couldn't even read the book while eating so I give you fair warning.

And I just uploaded this for you to watch and proves again that the farmers are controlled. Link.

It's not about living dirt cheap, it's about being able to AFFORD the place.

I always pay my rent. It's the first expense that gets paid for obvious reasons, & I'm not going to run up a bill & take advantage of people (banks are excluded, but I don't do it b/c I want to, it's b/c I'm poor) just b/c I can be killed off at any time. Even if they don't get to me for another 10 years, that's still 10 years I need to survive.

But hey, if that's where your mind goes... (behind every joke is an element of truth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejisme View Post
Ok, smartassness over. I'd look to Oklahoma for your cheap rental. Here's one in Oklahoma City proper. Not much, but it would be a start. I'm sure on rental specific sites you could find more, and probably a lot more in smaller towns nearby.

https://www.realtor.com/rentals/deta...1_M80543-04512

Or a few options in Enid, OK. There is an Air Force training base outside of town, so there is some variety to the people and businesses in the area.

https://www.realtor.com/apartments/E...-549/radius-10

I'm sure with some research on rental friendly websites you can find more homes for rent in your price range. Unfortunately, many of the small towns in all states don't use the national websites to post their rentals. It will be local community based websites like Facebook marketplace, craig's list, etc.

Good Luck to you. If you really want to get back to the USA, then rent an apartment for 6 - 12 months and use the time to find your rental house in your new US City or a small town nearby. You could also take on a second job to start with. In a bigger city like Oklahoma City or probably even Enid, you could find a fairly good paying retail job that would stretch your budget until you are established. If you are waiting for the PERFECT situation in the perfect town, then you will likely not be moving anytime soon.
What do you consider a "rental friendly" site besides the one above? Yes I know Zillow is very expensive.

I used to only look on CL, but there's tons of scams there. My legal just told me of a scam (I can't remember the city & it probably wasn't even on CL) where AFTER he gave them $100 for the key, I think it was, he went to look up the property on the site he has access to, and they weren't the owners.

Most of us don't have access to that info, but I'll get him to look things up for me.

I even see apartments saying their rent is one price, then I start talking to them & the price is $200-400 MORE. I had that happen to me when I moved to Vegas from Panama back in 2014. By the time I got there, mysteriously the apartment I said I wanted was gone & the more expensive one I couldn't afford was there. I was furious. It was there 3 days earlier.

As for working at retail, I can't stand like that & I don't have time to work f/t. I'm fighting in this WAR f/t. I stopped working full time when the war started in March 2020. I fight for you & everyone else.

I've never worked for anyone else, I can't stand it & I've been an entrepreneur since '89, & online working since 2000 when I turned netrepreneur, but I have been wanting to get out from under the toxic computer for a few years now, but the business I want to start needs capital, & the mafia gov't would probably come after me because it's all about natural health.

Thanks for the info.

Old 10-12-2023, 11:21 AM

How badly do you want to move back to the USA? Answer that question honestly to yourself. Then figure out what you need to do to reach that goal.

You know your income, and I assume you have some cash savings to help you move and buy a car. Next, figure out where you want to live. Is it really in MS, GA, or AL? These are red, or red leaning states, that would not necessarily support your views on WWIII and the evils of industrial America. If those states are your choice, then your next goal is to find a town you want to move to in those areas. It sounds like you want a small town with non-corporate farms nearby (do tobacco and cotton farms count?). Maybe look for smaller towns that have a small college or university in the town. That will mean you'd have your high speed internet that the college would need, and an abundance of rental properties to support the student population. Do you want to fight the war alone in your town, with few sympathetic supporters, or would you prefer a town where more of the populous share, or are at least tolerant of your views?

Next, what are you willing to suffer to meet your goal initially? Will an apartment work for a few month? Will roommates be OK for a few months? Will working for someone else for a few months be OK? Only you can answer these questions. We can only make suggestions based on a guess of what we think would be reasonable if we were in your situation. Maybe you could find work part-time in the local COOP grocery store that sells natural/organic foods? Maybe you could find part-time work on a small farm, or at a farm store? Because, most of us on here think your budget is unrealistic to find a rental property, even in the cheapest states and towns. You need to be realistic and consider increasing your budget, and what you are willing to do to meet your goals?

My take on reading your posts is that you would be happier on the West Coast or Northeastern states. You'll find your crowd of supporters and sympathizers there. Rural Pennsylvania, New York or New Jersey might be good places to look, as well as California, Oregon or Washington. You'll likely need more money, or to make compromises on how you live (apartment and/or roommates, part-time job), but why move somewhere cheap that you'd likely hate, and maybe hate more than where you are now? Chances are if you move to the SE USA you'd still need a part-time job and/or roommates, so why not move somewhere that likely would be a better fit for your lifestyle?

Old 10-12-2023, 06:02 PM

2,533 posts, read 3,098,493 times
“… getting a mortgage now has to be almost impossible, especially b/c the banks will be shutting everyone down soon.”
What do you mean?

Old 10-12-2023, 09:00 PM

4,502 posts, read 4,609,298 times
Quote:
If food is grown/raised properly it will be bursting with flavor.

I agree with that. I've noticed that oranges are not near as sweet and juicy and tasty as they use to be, since the 1970's or 80's. They don't even look the same. The orange is more orange in color and prettier looking and the skin is thicker but the taste is pretty much bland. Such a shame to have ruined the orange like they have.

Old 10-12-2023, 09:08 PM

2,050 posts, read 993,379 times
It also comes down to the varietal that commercial growers have found the most profit in with regard to size, appearance, and ease of transport or storage. Flavor is pretty low on the list. Growing your own is the way to go if you want the best.

Old 10-16-2023, 06:33 PM

3,045 posts, read 5,240,175 times
Quote:
Right, & that's b/c I work for FREE full time fighting the evils in WWIII.
No one will be alive soon or have their own money or even food, so money doesn't mean much to me other than for me to cover the basics.
I'm not saying money is the only reason we are slaves, but it's one of the main reasons the evils have manipulated & controlled us & then the slaves do the same thing to their friends, family, etc. This has been going on for generations.
I care about HUMANITY & our Mother Earth.
I'm one of the few fighting even within the "awake" community, but if no one cares about that & they continue to support the evils by their actions, that speaks volumes & shows where their loyalty lies.
All the best
As stated earlier, nothing meeting your criteria exists in Mississippi or any other state.

Spoiler

*Sigh*
So you are "fighting the evils in WWIII". How are you doing this? With weapons? By organizing votes and actively influencing policy? With well-researched and referenced articles? Or do you just "fight" with snarky online comments?

What, exactly, are you fighting for? What is your desired end goal? Do you have an end goal, or are you just "fighting evil" for the sake of fighting?

It sounds like you are "fighting" for some form of utopia where everyone gets along, everything is shared equally, no one has to work (or everyone works equally), etc. Small utopias have existed, but only under the strict governance of a benevolent dictator. I.e., cults and communes. Maybe a small village or two for a short time. But no large-scale utopia has ever existed, and cannot ever exist. It just doesn't work with human nature. Some people will immediately realize that can not work and still eat because someone else will pick up the slack... then eventually everyone realizes this and it falls apart.

Quote:
What does this sentence even mean? If no one is alive, of course that means that no one will have money or food because they aren't alive. If everyone is going to die anyway, why fight?

Old 10-17-2023, 12:10 PM

I think we gave sensualspirt good information that doesn't fit her dream of cheap living in the USA. I doubt she will come back, because <$500 per month to rent a house isn't going to happen in a cheerful neighborhood surrounded by family run organic vegetable and fruit farms/orchards.

Old 10-19-2023, 08:03 AM

1,769 posts, read 1,689,358 times
If you check the thread poster's history, she's been posting these same type of threads/messages since 2012. If she hasn't figured out if she wants to move back to the U.S. & where she wants to live in the U.S. in the last 11 years, then she never will figure it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi