Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2024, 05:31 PM

50,343 posts, read 63,918,476 times

Advertisements

Wow, super fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2024, 05:54 PM

12,962 posts, read 9,478,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The statement the following day was due to Bobulinksi's attorney reaching out to Fox and Tarlov demanding an apology and correction.
Yes, in retrospect, I think that's probably the case. I'd not heard of the lawsuit until I saw it posted here a few minutes ago.

Old 03-28-2024, 06:28 PM

10,078 posts, read 7,757,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I don't mind her being on the program. After all, she's outnumbered 4-to-1. I like Harold Ford a lot better however.

She didn't mention Bobulinski's lawsuit on today's program, and she'll probably never mention his name again.

I agree totally. I like Harold Ford so much better than Jessica, Juan and Geraldo. Harold gets along with everyone and seems respectful and he's got a nice sense of humor. You can tell the others really like him also.

Old 03-28-2024, 07:01 PM

12,962 posts, read 9,478,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I agree totally. I like Harold Ford so much better than Jessica, Juan and Geraldo. Harold gets along with everyone and seems respectful and he's got a nice sense of humor. You can tell the others really like him also.
I'd forgotten about Juan and Geraldo. I actually like Jessica better than either of them. She has a nasally voice that makes her political views worse.

Old 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He's an old school Democrat and very much a gentleman.

Old 03-28-2024, 10:57 PM

16,551 posts, read 8,589,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'll never ever ever understand how that woman thinks.

It's bizzarro world every time I hear her speak. I've heard other leftys/liberals that I can sometimes get my head around, that woman, not so much.
First of all, I do not believe in Lawfare against anyone.
However, we cannot have everyone on the left attacking moderates and conservatives just to shut them up and discourage others to temper their right to speak and express themselves.
Remember when Hillary and others questioned the voting machines because they thought Dick Cheney had a financial interest in the company?
I don't remember them being sued, yet that is happening now to everyone in the center or on the right.

As to how Tarlov thinks, she is bad, bad not anywhere as mad dog nuts as some of them which are even more hardcore radical leftists.
Such as Cathy Areu aka The Liberal Sherpa who was a total nutjob, tried to take ut Tucker and Hannity with false accusations that a judge tossed as absurd, then just got arrested for kidnapping her mother and bilking her out of over $100k

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aling-mom.html

Then there is sour puss face Leslie Marshall who is on MediaBuzz giving the (D) talking points every Sunday.

But heck, unlike CNN and other leftist sites, at least Fox has opposing points of views, be it from (D's) or libertarians.

Old 03-29-2024, 05:42 AM

6,416 posts, read 3,131,876 times
Quote:
I don't mind her being on the program. After all, she's outnumbered 4-to-1. I like Harold Ford a lot better however.

She didn't mention Bobulinski's lawsuit on today's program, and she'll probably never mention his name again.
I agree.

Old 03-29-2024, 07:45 AM

24,471 posts, read 17,207,356 times
I missed her comments but this seems pretty weak. I'm sure that other "news" media types over on CNN have said worse.

I like Jessica on "The Five". She brings a unique and mostly whacky Leftist perspective to the show.

This lawsuit is a stretch and will probably be thrown out.

Old 03-29-2024, 08:09 AM

23,536 posts, read 17,211,948 times
Even if suit is tossed, the headlines showcase the lies being held as the truth by the LEFT. Alerts the obtuse to the fact that other truths pushed by the LEFT may be lies.

Trump could raise the first version of the NY bond against him and then some, just on the lies told about him.

Old 03-29-2024, 08:33 AM

5,969 posts, read 3,711,573 times
Quote:
I'd forgotten about Juan and Geraldo. I actually like Jessica better than either of them. She has a nasally voice that makes her political views worse.
I have often wondered if I was the only person in the world who couldn't stand Jessica's VOICE? She seems like a fairly nice person otherwise although I strongly disagree with most of her political views. However, I realize that she is being paid to present a different point of view from the other four. It just seems to me that Fox could get someone else in that position whose voice isn't so irritating.

Why doesn't Jessica take some voice lessons? Surely, she could improve on her nasally voice if she tried.

BTW, I have noticed that Jessica's nasally voice gets worse when she is in a defensive position and probably realizes that what she is saying is wrong or at least highly unpopular with her audience. When she is making a point that she believes to be a strong one, then her voice isn't quite as bad as when she knows she's fighting a losing battle.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media