Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2024, 11:03 AM
Status: "Mike Johnson stand your ground" (set 21 hours ago)

939 posts, read 1,227,773 times

Advertisements

Trump is a somewhat master of the Media. He is either: suing or being sued. He is either filing, defending or Appealing. So many wishes to take a shot at him because of his brashness and bully methods. Still some suits on the surface has seemingly questionable foundations. Take New York State suit. Media having a field day. #1 if anyone here reading applied for a loan you know they didn't go by your estimate of property value. Grant it -- it may have helped if in the past you had millions of Dollars of business with that bank. At worst the bank may have ventured a partially secured loan. Its done. This doesn't make it a crime. It makes it a loan partially secured. The banks have appraisers on hand to determine value they certainly didn't go strictly by what you said. A weak grounds for suit. Now you have several suits going. Shoot holes in validity of one and you have open door to credible witch hunt. Look January insurrection was endorsed by Trump not in a small way. You add fuel to his campaign if you start upholding questionable charges and conversely you bring up foundless charges when positioning is right to prevail. Nobody likes a bully that includes the US Attorneys offices. Here is my point. Trump has done serious wrong. Many are just looking for the tree. Carroll excessive Award. She loves men after all in her own words she said something like: What are men good for? I guess over 80 Mil if you entrap that person knowing his weakness and in just the right way. New York Overvaluation to deceive. If I waive a minnow in front of a fish am I deceiving the fish. Cmon banks aren't that dumb. At least some of.them. Media on Biden. Forget what I was gonna say. Oh it probably wasn't important. His falls. Heck maybe he's just clumsy -- got a lot on his mind. His son well if you have kids you know how that goes. Shoot I was happy to just have my picture taken with Santa Claus. What if it were the President? Point value goes up. Not what you know sometimes who you knew. On occasion we might all use something to flaunt. Well it's interesting Media trying their best to impact the election under the guise of reporting the news unbiasely Right??? I dont think so.

Last edited by Norm Barnes; 02-18-2024 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Some spelling errors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2024, 10:13 AM

691 posts, read 284,446 times
You lost me at "the tree". Do all your threads come off as some strange stream of conscious that no one but you can understand?

Old 02-22-2024, 08:31 PM

8,326 posts, read 6,419,063 times
Paragrafs would help

Old 02-27-2024, 04:45 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,108,580 times
I’ll try reading again in the morning.

Old 02-27-2024, 07:34 PM

Yes. Thanks for reading up to tree. Sorry you dont understand the point but let's face it your last 3 posts were not perfect. We can only try and thinking on the write not that simplistic. Thanks again. Will try to be C l e a r e r.

Old 02-28-2024, 01:15 AM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
How hard is it to paragraph?

Old 03-03-2024, 08:16 AM

691 posts, read 284,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
How hard is it to paragraph?
Even paragraphs won't help. I mean can anyone translate this phrase?"
"We can only try and thinking on the write not that simplistic."

What amazes me is he is apparently a public real estate agent using his real name. Would you use his services after reading his text? I am not talking his political view, whatever that is, but simply his complete lack of articulation and logical flow of communication. I would think he has a drinking problem at the very least.

Old 03-04-2024, 10:50 PM

Default E. Jean Carroll

Oh Boy the more I read about this woman the more there is a chance she may be a female chauvinist and perhaps the E stands for enterprising. Very cunning lady. Maybe I'm wrong only she knows for sure. I'll give her the benefit of a doubt. Hmmmm!!!

Old 03-07-2024, 01:22 AM

10,425 posts, read 6,954,235 times
My eyes hurt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media