Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2024, 06:23 PM

938 posts, read 1,227,773 times

Advertisements

You tube has a variety of topics. Political, entertainment, controversies, world news and tragic events. Now comes border Patrol geared shows. Notably is Australia's very intense interrogation and investigation. Hey I like it. I do. I am so tired of watching lines of no one's who we are extending lodging and much more with little or no investigation at all. I don't know our actual procedure grant it but it seems they are free to roam the states until a hearing date comes up. Take a look at these Australia episodes. They seem to be always flagging either some drug or something detrimental to the environment. Is there something in the water. What is happening. The asylum inmates are truly trying to take over. Why can't we have a worthier candidate for president. Too many skeletons in the closet or maybe those who might do well just doesn't see a way changes can be implemented without some burgeoning additions to a worthy bill seeking passage. Man too many churches for sale. Ethics has taken backseat. People just are losing it. The common ground today is becoming lunacy. Vote well my friend. Yes let me know how that works out. Amen.

Last edited by Norm Barnes; 02-13-2024 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2024, 12:37 PM

4,510 posts, read 2,651,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Barnes View Post
You tube has a variety of topics. Political, entertainment, controversies, world news and tragic events. Now comes border Patrol geared shows. Notably is Australia's very intense interrogation and investigation. Hey I like it. I do. I am so tired of watching lines of no one's who we are extending lodging and much more with little or no investigation at all. I don't know our actual procedure grant it but it seems they are free to roam the states until a hearing date comes up. Take a look at these Australia episodes. They seem to be always flagging either some drug or something detrimental to the environment. Is there something in the water. What is happening. The asylum inmates are truly trying to take over. Why can't we have a worthier candidate for president. Too many skeletons in the closet or maybe those who might do well just doesn't see a way changes can be implemented without some burgeoning additions to a worthy bill seeking passage. Man too many churches for sale. Ethics has taken backseat. People just are losing it. The common ground today is becoming lunacy. Vote well my friend. Yes let me know how that works out. Amen.
I'm sorry, was there a point in there?

Want to try again?

Old 02-15-2024, 07:31 AM

694 posts, read 284,446 times
LOL, what the hell?

I'll write this off as a drunk posting.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:28 AM

2,020 posts, read 976,503 times
All gibberish. I've visited twice for over a week each time and had no issues. Why am I even responding

Old 02-15-2024, 12:26 PM

694 posts, read 284,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokuremote View Post
All gibberish. I've visited twice for over a week each time and had no issues. Why am I even responding
Well some of the threads here are cheap amusement, you can't help but read it and laugh.

What's extra funny is the OP apparently did a spell check, but forgot the "sober" check.

Old 02-17-2024, 11:06 AM

31,897 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Nursing staff must have been late on medication rounds.

Old 02-18-2024, 02:46 PM

2,290 posts, read 1,511,895 times
Ha ha, I suspect that the OP is trying to say that they have seen that Australia has more inspection of luggage on arrival than some places! Which is true as one must line up to go through both immigration and then, with bags, through quarantine. Where, depending on your profile, where you have come from and how busy it is, your bags will be scanned. Often people bring food but do not declare it. Makes good reality television.

The OP seems to think this results in less problems from illegal immigration. Actually most of our asylum seekers come in by plane these days, though a couple a dozen people arrived by boat this week.

Yes, very fuzzy thinking on display and quite amusing.

Old 02-21-2024, 08:31 AM

4,510 posts, read 2,651,635 times
Well, OP hasn't returned to re-post in actual English; but the simple solution to luggage inspections is not to carry stuff you shouldn't. If you pack clothing, prescription meds, standard toiletries, a book, etc., you won't have problems. How tough is this?

Old 02-21-2024, 04:35 PM

9,114 posts, read 6,155,520 times
The original post is inane.

Old 03-14-2024, 07:32 PM

938 posts, read 1,227,773 times
Point
"Well I know more about Points than Trump does" kidding that'd be pointless. There I made my point -- point well given.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration