Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2024, 01:21 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

This is actually a sad story, despite the fact, that it certainly apparent this 82 year old woman came into the country illegally since she has no social security income, and apparently does not qualify for any citizen benefits. The rich like the cheap labor, and this woman worked for 10 years for a family caring for their 3 children, and after that, she worked some other low paying jobs. Now, abandoned, she is living in her vehicle, which is a disaster, and I can't help wondering how many more end up like she has after being used by a wealthy family for 10 years and discarded, then worked some other jobs that obviously used her and threw her away. At 82, she wants a job. I follow the YouTube channel, and while some people choose to live in their vehicles for the freedom and cost savings, this woman has no choice. She barely speaks English after being in the country for 30 years, and says that she has no family here. She is going to get a little help, but seriously, she should become a poster child for securing the border, the American Dream advertised to these people does not exist.

Sadly, this is what the wealthy in our country want. I am betting in the end, many of the illegals regret coming, unless they are in gangs, selling drugs, human trafficking, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huoAZpxJzYY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2024, 01:25 PM

1,423 posts, read 663,047 times
The Biden border disaster will give us many more like this poor woman.
Not to mention the sex trafficked women and children. It is a tragedy .

Old 04-02-2024, 03:46 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This is actually a sad story, despite the fact, that it certainly apparent this 82 year old woman came into the country illegally since she has no social security income, and apparently does not qualify for any citizen benefits. The rich like the cheap labor, and this woman worked for 10 years for a family caring for their 3 children, and after that, she worked some other low paying jobs. Now, abandoned, she is living in her vehicle, which is a disaster, and I can't help wondering how many more end up like she has after being used by a wealthy family for 10 years and discarded, then worked some other jobs that obviously used her and threw her away. At 82, she wants a job. I follow the YouTube channel, and while some people choose to live in their vehicles for the freedom and cost savings, this woman has no choice. She barely speaks English after being in the country for 30 years, and says that she has no family here. She is going to get a little help, but seriously, she should become a poster child for securing the border, the American Dream advertised to these people does not exist.

Sadly, this is what the wealthy in our country want. I am betting in the end, many of the illegals regret coming, unless they are in gangs, selling drugs, human trafficking, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huoAZpxJzYY
Been here for 30 years and barely speaks English and has no family here? Something is off here.

Old 04-02-2024, 05:17 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
The woman with the YouTube channel is supposed to update, so I'll post anything that might be relevant. I wondered about 30 years and barely speaking English, but if they stay within their own community, Hispanic/Latino, do they really learn English? They segregate themselves even in small towns, have their own restaurants and mom and pop type grocery stores, and even when they go to the local businesses, they expect someone to translate for them, same with going for medical services. They have not come to assimilate, as we know.

It is unfortunate, but these people are being exploited in the name of "diversity". They have 13 year old kids working at night in slaughterhouses, as that was in the news lately. Illegals are hired through temp agencies to keep the hands clean of the businesses that fear the laws might be enforced.

Like I said, I'll update. I wonder if they might find family if they dig around. She just may not know where relatives may have gone. She could have been confused about some of the questions, as when translating, sometimes things fall through the cracks.

The bottom line is that those who support these people flooding the country are interested in exploiting them and nothing else. They all have their own agenda from pumping up the 2030 census in liberal dives to exploiting them on the job, because they can get away with it. No matter the reason, we pay the price, and often so do those they exploit and throw away.

Well, at least she didn't squat in anyone's home. It would be great if she could be reunited with family in her mother country, as she is older, used and thrown away by one of those people who support illegal immigration.

Old 04-02-2024, 05:35 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The woman with the YouTube channel is supposed to update, so I'll post anything that might be relevant. I wondered about 30 years and barely speaking English, but if they stay within their own community, Hispanic/Latino, do they really learn English? They segregate themselves even in small towns, have their own restaurants and mom and pop type grocery stores, and even when they go to the local businesses, they expect someone to translate for them, same with going for medical services. They have not come to assimilate, as we know.

It is unfortunate, but these people are being exploited in the name of "diversity". They have 13 year old kids working at night in slaughterhouses, as that was in the news lately. Illegals are hired through temp agencies to keep the hands clean of the businesses that fear the laws might be enforced.

Like I said, I'll update. I wonder if they might find family if they dig around. She just may not know where relatives may have gone. She could have been confused about some of the questions, as when translating, sometimes things fall through the cracks.

The bottom line is that those who support these people flooding the country are interested in exploiting them and nothing else. They all have their own agenda from pumping up the 2030 census in liberal dives to exploiting them on the job, because they can get away with it. No matter the reason, we pay the price, and often so do those they exploit and throw away.

Well, at least she didn't squat in anyone's home. It would be great if she could be reunited with family in her mother country, as she is older, used and thrown away by one of those people who support illegal immigration.
This is what bothers me when you have enclaves of different ethnic groups throughout our country. Sometime it's not just neighborhoods but entire towns It's like having several different foreign countries within our own country. It does nothing but divide us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration