Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2024, 07:04 AM

432 posts, read 536,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1834 View Post
Looks like IF's new permitting system (CityWorks) will make it impossible to view plat and plan applications unless I am missing something.
Yeah I am not able to look at anything unfortunately
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2024, 04:24 PM

38 posts, read 21,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theotherdude2 View Post
I think it was too complicated just to look at building permits. I never found how to look at plan applications aside from meeting agendas. I think there is maybe one city employee who posts here. Maybe he can help
Sorry, I no longer work for the City, or I would help. Really frustrating when they do stuff like that and lock it behind impossible walls to pass. Great transparency.

Old 05-02-2024, 09:18 AM

76 posts, read 87,794 times
There's a massive amount of construction in Snake River landing. Just south of Ball Ventures on Snake River Parkway, there's active work on a very large construction site. The Bonneville County Parcel Viewer says lists "Parkway Apartments" as the owner.

Then there's a second big construction area north of Crane. Listed owner is Eagle Ridge Development. Googling "Eagle Ridge Idaho Falls" brings us to this: http://rndhouse.com/work/eagleridge.

You guessed it! Even more apartments!

Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM

61 posts, read 39,295 times
There's also plans for apartment complexes to the north and south of Mountain America Center and one to the west across the interstate. I guess there isn't enough of them yet.

Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM

15 posts, read 8,184 times
Before the city changed away from eTrakit, I was aware of at least five separate apartment complexes planned for the Snake River Landing area. I had done some lazy mapping of the various footprints and their unit counts. This is not counting the Pioneer Crossing apartments in nearby Jackson Hole Junction, which adds another 220 units to the total count.

One of these (I think it's The Reserve) also includes plans for townhouses as part of the bigger scheme. A few years ago, there were also approved plans for a 55-unit townhome community to fit in the space that's bordered by The Falls and the Bandon River senior apartments, but they never got built.

With this much high-density housing being built so close together, and the success of the Mountain America Center, I'm hopeful that more new restaurants might choose to locate in the area. A grocery store would also be a welcome addition.

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

85 posts, read 52,908 times
The Reserve is 650 apartments and townhomes. RC Wiley will finally start construction on their new store later this year. The new Fairfield inn is being built south of Candlewood Suites and a new Homewood Suites is starting soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls