Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 10:03 AM

321 posts, read 406,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
QT is also a Top Tier gas. I didn't see 7/11 on the list.

https://clark.com/cars/top-tier-gas-...an-engine-aaa/
I normally seek out QT as well... more for the top tier gas than the inside. I also thought they were NOT QUITE the best price around but within a few cents of it.

Looking at GasBuddy today I see that they are 23 cents more per gallon than the cheapest gas around (Walmart) and you can find several top tier brands cheaper than QT.

I need to shop around more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 01:52 PM

5,160 posts, read 7,349,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by russwd View Post
I normally seek out QT as well... more for the top tier gas than the inside. I also thought they were NOT QUITE the best price around but within a few cents of it.

Looking at GasBuddy today I see that they are 23 cents more per gallon than the cheapest gas around (Walmart) and you can find several top tier brands cheaper than QT.

It varies by location. Some QTs are cheaper than others. I have learned which locations normally have the cheaper gas and which ones do not.

Old 06-10-2021, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwd View Post

QuikTrip is preparing to upgrade their kitchen service at most locations, adding sub sandwiches, tacos and pulled pork sandwiches. Perhaps more similar to Wawa which is known for a good variety of fresh prepared sandwiches. They will be expanding the kitchen area and moving the customer service counter from the front of the store to the middle of the store. Most stores in the coming weeks will be undergoing a brief remodel and renovation to change the layout and expand the kitchen.

Old 06-11-2021, 06:46 AM

9,495 posts, read 9,807,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
QuikTrip is preparing to upgrade their kitchen service at most locations, adding sub sandwiches, tacos and pulled pork sandwiches. Perhaps more similar to Wawa which is known for a good variety of fresh prepared sandwiches. They will be expanding the kitchen area and moving the customer service counter from the front of the store to the middle of the store. Most stores in the coming weeks will be undergoing a brief remodel and renovation to change the layout and expand the kitchen.
Smart move. Also wish they would bring back smoothies.

Old 06-11-2021, 07:06 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,871,621 times
SO, ah, what happened to Buc-ees?

Old 06-11-2021, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
SO, ah, what happened to Buc-ees?
As far as I know, still planned for Anderson and Florence.

Old 06-11-2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
As far as I know, still planned for Anderson and Florence.
They have Florence mentioned on their website, zip about Anderson, and nothing new since it was announced, much like Bass Pro Shops.

Old 06-11-2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
They have Florence mentioned on their website, zip about Anderson, and nothing new since it was announced, much like Bass Pro Shops.
Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela's and now they are essentially the same store. They now share advertising and merchandising. So unlikely they will build the previously planned store so close together. In Charlotte there is a Bass Pro Shop in Concord and a Cabela's in Ft. Mill. But they are further apart and a larger area.

Old 06-12-2021, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela's and now they are essentially the same store. They now share advertising and merchandising. So unlikely they will build the previously planned store so close together. In Charlotte there is a Bass Pro Shop in Concord and a Cabela's in Ft. Mill. But they are further apart and a larger area.
I know that, what I was saying is BPS was played up so big for a few days, then nothing, for what at least a year. All of a sudden, back in the news because the bought Cabelas.

Old 06-13-2021, 01:51 AM

192 posts, read 207,200 times
Quote:

Remember that Bass Pro Shops also recently bought the Sportsman's Warehouse chain, which has an upstate, SC location in Anderson.

Trying to figure out more on Buc-ee's. Last I heard, they were planning to work with SCDOT to redo the whole interchange at exit 21 of I-85 in Anderson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area