Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2024, 05:40 AM

4,415 posts, read 2,937,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOforthewin View Post
But today, i got the 10 percent rule. 90 percent of women are undesired. Tatted, overweight, multiple kids, etc.
I'd say that 90% of Americans over 30 are overweight with kids. But if you live in the downtown of a major metro there are PLENTY of younger attractive people. Even attractive successful people in their 30's and 40's. Just have to move to those places if that's what they want to surround yourself with.

Last edited by Berteau; 01-12-2024 at 06:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2024, 04:58 PM

3,833 posts, read 3,335,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
I'd say that 90% of Americans over 30 are overweight with kids. But if you live in the downtown of a major metro there are PLENTY of younger attractive people. Even attractive successful people in their 30's and 40's. Just have to move to those places if that's what they want to surround yourself with.
Not 90 percent over 30 are fat. That's going way overboard.

Old 01-17-2024, 01:26 PM

4,415 posts, read 2,937,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOforthewin View Post
Not 90 percent over 30 are fat. That's going way overboard.
Okay. "Only" 67% are overweight or obese.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ob...cts#statistics
Overall, more than two-thirds of U.S. adults in the United States are overweight or have obesity.

Old 01-17-2024, 02:23 PM

7,322 posts, read 6,919,546 times
Here in southern California there are lots of single skinny chicks.
Ok so there mostly 20s30s 40s and 50s.
Older women here are really old.
Problem here is anything looking like an 8 thinks they're a 12.
Most women don't want a man, they want a bank.
I'm not worried about it, I'm poor and ugly and old.
Had my turn with a wife and once is quite enough.

Old 01-30-2024, 06:19 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,299,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzu View Post
I've noticed that, too. It's horrible. I've seen women on those online dating sites in Southwest Florida that are easily in excess of 400 pounds and that look like they belong in Wisconsin's Northwoods area.

A tropical climate is absolutely no place for sedentary lifestyles, lack of exercise, and eating foods that are nothing but too much unhealthy fat and cholesterol. I personally go bike riding all year round, and yet it's disappointing that there are people in Southwest Florida staying indoors like it's 15 degrees outside with a roaring blizzard. Like they forget that there are beaches in Florida, and swimming is a great way to cool off on a hot day. There is such a thing as too cold to go swimming, but there is no such thing as too hot for swimming.

It's very disappointing. Southwest Florida has a tropical climate. There are many miles of beaches along Estero Island, Sanibel Island, and other places where anyone can go swimming even during mid summer where the temperature rarely ever gets any hotter than about the low 90s, even as places like Atlanta, Chicago, St. Louis, Dallas, Nashville, Philadelphia, and Oklahoma City can get as hot as the mid 100s to even 110s.
You are neglecting the fact that our temps here from May-November are hot, humid and miserable. Kind of hard to do much outdoors unless you don't mind a heat-stroke.

Believe me, the men on dating sites are no prize either. First off they always lie about their height. Tell you they're 5'8" when they are more like 5'5". They aren't in the best shape either.

Anyway, I'm out of here next month and I'm heading to one of the states with the most fit people!

Old 02-03-2024, 07:08 PM

3,833 posts, read 3,335,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
You are neglecting the fact that our temps here from May-November are hot, humid and miserable. Kind of hard to do much outdoors unless you don't mind a heat-stroke.

Believe me, the men on dating sites are no prize either. First off they always lie about their height. Tell you they're 5'8" when they are more like 5'5". They aren't in the best shape either.

Anyway, I'm out of here next month and I'm heading to one of the states with the most fit people!
I prefer to workout in the heat. I feel I get a better workout.

I wonder what northern parts of FL are like north of Orlando. The Panhandle gets pretty cold. Are people more active there? Summer is only May thru early Oct there. Short compared to SWFL.

Old 02-04-2024, 09:21 AM

5,020 posts, read 7,444,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Believe me, the men on dating sites are no prize either. First off they always lie
Facts

Old 04-13-2024, 09:53 PM

7 posts, read 4,250 times
mainly the limp wristed vloggers who write entire books as if they were journalists
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area