Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2024, 08:50 PM

130,047 posts, read 12,072,794 times

Advertisements

I had the Mediterranean veggie sandwich today & I was not happy with it.It was just lettuce, cucumber & tomato on a fancy bread, not filling at all. Next time I'll get a chicken sandwich, my pals looked so great compared to mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2024, 07:44 PM

12,365 posts, read 9,473,336 times
Their menu evolves slowly over time, but their sweet treats (danish, scones, choc croissants) are good, and so are their sandwiches... e.g. turkey bravo club, chicken avocado BLT are looking good, their salads are good too - e.g. fuji apple/chicken salad, green goddess chicken cobb, ranch cobb, balsamic chicken greens/grains... and the iced green tea/papaya drink.

Old 04-13-2024, 12:20 AM

627 posts, read 295,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamax2 View Post
We’ve only been to Panera Bread a few times and dined inside the restaurant and found the menu complicated when ordering.

Whatever we ordered, it took longer to understand the menu, we remembered the next time we go back we’ll order the same thing and that’s what we did, however, this was years ago.

So recently we went through the Panera Bread drive through and again it wasn’t clear I asked questions and the speaker was muffled and couldn’t understand what the response was. So I said I wasn’t ordering anything and kept driving !

We went to The Habit, love their menu everything is so good and large portions.

If you dine at Panera Bread what do you order ?
At Panera, I always order the barbecue chicken sandwich and a smoothie. Not sure if they dip it in butter but it goes well with the bbq chicken.

I know that people like The Habit but it's not my cup of tea.

Old 04-16-2024, 08:14 AM

1,847 posts, read 867,463 times
Quote:

I don't go very often, but I don't find their menu confusing. It's just separated out into sections instead of just one long list of what they serve.

Bakery section has the Asiago cheese bagel with plain cream cheese (no onion anymore). I order it sliced, toasted, and spread.

Sandwich section has a Chicken Avocado Melt that I order with their Mexican Street Corn chowder, which is in Soups/Sides. They used to have a California mac & cheese that I loved.

Old 04-16-2024, 08:16 AM

1,847 posts, read 867,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coney View Post
Do they still have "You pick two." I usually ordered that.

Yep, they still do!

Old 04-17-2024, 07:34 PM

1,116 posts, read 1,131,769 times
We had a Panera Bread open near us and decided to try it. Split a BLT. Worst blt I've ever had. two very thin slices of small tomato per half. Bread not toast. 1 piece of cold limp bacon torn in two per half. Two bitty leaves of unknown green stuff instead of real lettuce. $10. Not again.

Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM

5,144 posts, read 3,076,394 times
Quote:
We’ve only been to Panera Bread a few times and dined inside the restaurant and found the menu complicated when ordering.

Whatever we ordered, it took longer to understand the menu, we remembered the next time we go back we’ll order the same thing and that’s what we did, however, this was years ago.

So recently we went through the Panera Bread drive through and again it wasn’t clear I asked questions and the speaker was muffled and couldn’t understand what the response was. So I said I wasn’t ordering anything and kept driving !

We went to The Habit, love their menu everything is so good and large portions.

Isn’t Habit a burger joint? How does that compare to Panera which sells sandwiches and soups? I personally don’t care for either one (Habit is just an overpriced BK).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink