Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2024, 08:17 AM

3,337 posts, read 1,832,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Waiting to see Miss Transgender America contest.
No need.. plus that's 'transphobic'.
Besides, based on current US trends a trans-identified male.. or three will make it to the US finals soon.

JHC, if ever an anachronism was long overdue for the trash bin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2024, 08:47 PM

24,155 posts, read 32,580,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Alejandra Marisa Rodríguez, a 60-year-old lawyer and journalist from Buenos Aires, recently won the title of Miss Buenos Aires and qualified for the Miss Argentina beauty pageant.
Seriously, she looks half her age!
It shows all women that beauty has no age.

https://www.hola.com/us/entertainmen...-buenos-aires/

The agelessness gene isn't exclusive to women. This 50-year-old Chuando Tan proves there’s hope for guys as well.
See what extra care, exercises and healthy habits can do to you:

https://brightside.me/articles/how-a...s-like-605860/

I can think of quite a few celebrities in their 50s who look very well for their age

BTW: Last year Miss Universe pageant eliminated an age limit that had been enforced since 1958.
She is a very pretty woman! Good on her! She obviously won the genetic lottery in two ways. She is beautiful and she ages very slowly.

Darker Caucasians, those with Latinx, Mediterranean, and similar ethnicities, all age at a slower pace.

I think we have all heard that saying "black don't crack". There appears to be something to that. Asians also age more slowly.

I think it's a good thing to have removed age requirements for the pageant.

Old 05-09-2024, 10:19 AM

3,298 posts, read 1,775,626 times
For a 60 year old, she's still pretty hot!

Old 05-09-2024, 12:03 PM

20,803 posts, read 8,636,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
For a 60 year old, she's still pretty hot!

Christie Brinkley just turned 70!

I read her book years ago -- a lot of time, money and effort into her appearance since it's her 'job'. She gave her doctors credit for looking so good, discussed her procedures.

Certainly not a gold digger since she's had several different business ventures over decades. She likes being busy. A vegetarian, she also has a great attitude which comes from meditating and exercise. A close family with kids who don't wind up in the tabloids for drugs and parties.

I don't understand the hate she gets from envious women. I've never heard she was a diva. In fact, she's worked with the same stylists, hair and makeup people most of her life.

Her only fault is the blind spot she has when it comes to husbands.

https://people.com/christie-brinkley...lusive-8548212

Old 05-10-2024, 07:04 AM

19,721 posts, read 12,300,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Christie Brinkley just turned 70!

I read her book years ago -- a lot of time, money and effort into her appearance since it's her 'job'. She gave her doctors credit for looking so good, discussed her procedures.

Certainly not a gold digger since she's had several different business ventures over decades. She likes being busy. A vegetarian, she also has a great attitude which comes from meditating and exercise. A close family with kids who don't wind up in the tabloids for drugs and parties.

I don't understand the hate she gets from envious women. I've never heard she was a diva. In fact, she's worked with the same stylists, hair and makeup people most of her life.

Her only fault is the blind spot she has when it comes to husbands.

https://people.com/christie-brinkley...lusive-8548212
Does she get hate? She was very popular as a model, and whatever she is doing to maintain it is working. I heard she is a little goofy. When the rumors were that Billy Joel was stepping out on her during their marriage no one could understand why would you cheat on 10/10 Christie Brinkley. It was a big topic on talk radio.

Old 05-10-2024, 10:54 AM

20,803 posts, read 8,636,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Does she get hate? She was very popular as a model, and whatever she is doing to maintain it is working. I heard she is a little goofy. When the rumors were that Billy Joel was stepping out on her during their marriage no one could understand why would you cheat on 10/10 Christie Brinkley. It was a big topic on talk radio.
Billy Joel was an alcoholic so I assume Christie got tired of it.

Old Today, 06:37 AM

733 posts, read 769,595 times
Alejandra Marisa Rodríguez, a 60-year-old.

---

No doubt she looks good for a 60 year old.
But you can clearly see signs of aging on her skin and other facial features.
Looking at her, I would guess her to be in her late 40's.

I just don't see how she can beat out the 20 year old's.

Old Today, 06:42 AM

733 posts, read 769,595 times
But aside from the aging thing on her.

Her facial features are pretty common, so I don't see what the big fuss is about her.
That kind of facial features on her, you see all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty