Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2024, 06:53 AM

4,341 posts, read 2,227,253 times

Advertisements

I watch youtube a lot and suddenly started getting feeds about Sweet Baby Inc and video games.

I don't play video games, but the number of feeds being pushed got me to click anyway. Who knew that this is such a big thing, but it is.

And it's representative (get it?) of the ESG/DEI divide being pushed - hard - everywhere you look.

This guy's video lays it out quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezfu...dnight%27sEdge

The take away - ESG/DEI is everywhere, stay vigilant and safe out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2024, 10:43 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
This active coercion to force games to be more woke goes deeper and broader than just one company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phv0rINQYSk

These people are even involved in editing the scripts presented for movies, TV shows, games, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWXYTpHo26Q

It's like woke leftists who do not like the game of football, because it's a male dominated, intensely physical, competitive sport. What these people are doing to male dominated video games, is like inserting themselves into the NFL to slowly but surely force changes, to feminize the game and suit the likes of people who do not even like contact sports. All the while insulting the fans of football for being "picky babies" who do not want their beloved sport neutered and turned into something akin to badminton.

Last edited by Wapasha; 03-08-2024 at 10:54 AM..

Old 03-08-2024, 01:06 PM

I watched those previously - and yes, there are other "sensitivity consultants" for video games, as well as Hollywoke script consultants for up and coming writers.

I don't pretend to know/understand the nuances of STEAM and Curators in the gaming world, but watching the Sweet Baby Inc debacle unfold is hilarious in the hypocrisy shown by their president, employees, and sycophant cohorts from gaming e-zines like Kotaku.

The whole DEI business is a disgusting grift - especially after watching and listening to the SBI president herself explain that the key strategy in getting what they want (inserting their own woke agenda) is to "terrify the f' out" of the game developers if they don't accept what the consultants want to change.

I've heard of the 'tool' that Gina Davis is forcing on the movie/tv industry that analyzes scripts to make sure DEI is inserted - that is sick.

It's indicative of just how far this rot has spread to other industries and institutions.

I applaud the gamer from Brazil that smoked out SBI - they deserve to crash and burn and I hope the push back spreads *everywhere*.

Old 03-08-2024, 04:43 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
I think the purpose of editing scripts, is that it preloads woke into the story, as a way to try and influence the outcome. They want to drive the content from the very beginning, like giving the artist a limited palette of colors to paint with, to get the predestined outcome of the finished project. Squeezing the life out of creativity, because only the woke tyrants know what's acceptable, and what is not.

Old 03-09-2024, 04:29 PM

The whole SBI fracas is exploding - Gamergate 2 is what it's being called - not sure what that means.

But, the number of youtube channels blowing up about this is endless entertainment over how DEI is imploding.

The current and impending lawsuits is building like a biblical flood about to burst.

This is going to be gloriously fun to witness.

Old 03-13-2024, 06:54 PM

It's been 4 days now and youtube is awash with the Sweet Baby Inc/Gamergate 2.0 stink.

And it's turned into a deep state drama - literally.

SBI's hypocrisy recruited a plethora of game journalist articles pulling the usual woke left tactics of distraction and deflection claiming SBI doesn't do what gamers think. And all of them have been debunked by digging up and uncovering old social media posts and video clips from SBI showing they DO exactly what they denied: injection of DEI/SJW into games.

The deep state rabbit hole brought to light that SBI got funding from a Canadian non-profit for DEI that in turn got money from the Canadian Govt!

But wait - the cover tactic now brought in is an American non-profit called "Take This", yet another DEI-centric organization, to defend SBI by branding the whole issue as a Right Wing Conspiracy. And guess where "Take This" gets some of their money.....Department of Homeland Security!

Part of the mission is for DHS to fund these DEI game consultants to build a network to monitor and collect intel on "extremist gamers".

WTF?

It's a huge SMH in disbelief - the gaming industry of companies, developers, marketing, consultants *hating* the demographic they are selling to and dependent on for sales.

The goal of the woke DEI deranged AAA companies/consultants seems to be a scorched earth policy.

Old 04-02-2024, 02:37 PM

The rabbit hole is much deeper and darker than I ever imagined.

Since my last post, "GamerGate 2.0" has gotten much bigger, meaner, nastier.

I don't own a single video game, but this is all playing out to be more fascinating to watch than the best streaming show.

It's a fascinating insight into the mindset of the ideologues that run these 'sensitivity consultant' firms and the games they play in their DEI grift.

Yet, much darker and sinister, is how governments are funding some pretty scary projects targeting gamers. It's scary because it assuredly indicates that these type of DEI grifters and govt projects have infiltrated other industries - Hollywood especially.

The first 10 minutes of this recent video do a very good job of laying this out - the female presenter, BX, has done some real digging and does a great job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fl...=SideScrollers

mods: feel free to move this to Politics and Other Controversies if deemed appropriate

Last edited by Trekker99; 04-02-2024 at 02:52 PM..

Old 04-06-2024, 01:54 PM

16,066 posts, read 21,123,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post

mods: feel free to move this to Politics and Other Controversies if deemed appropriate
Please do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts