Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 04:38 PM

10,225 posts, read 6,311,516 times

Advertisements

Jamin, you and I are both Seniors. We are not supposed to be "Anti-Science". or Anti-Vaxxers, because we NEED medicine in our old age to keep us alive. Really? lol

I really think they underestimate our generation. We aren't all sheep cowing down to whatever science tells us.We have seen and heard enough contradictions over too many years. This is safe for you. No it isn't. This is bad for you. No it is fine. Distrust sets in very quickly with that, let alone personal experiences over many decades.

Keep on keeping on, and doing the good work.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:52 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Jamin, you and I are both Seniors. We are not supposed to be "Anti-Science". or Anti-Vaxxers, because we NEED medicine in our old age to keep us alive. Really? lol

I really think they underestimate our generation. We aren't all sheep cowing down to whatever science tells us.We have seen and heard enough contradictions over too many years. This is safe for you. No it isn't. This is bad for you. No it is fine. Distrust sets in very quickly with that, let alone personal experiences over many decades.

I don't know where I got the activist gene, maybe living in So.Cal as long as I've and meeting so many evolved and enlightened people. SO MANY in the holistic healing world.

I've seen so much damage from the drugs and just doing all I know to bring awareness to people if they want to be AWARE. Trying to avoid getting on those pharma drugs.

Oh, so much changed for me in the 80's when I ended up in the ER with a stomach ulcer from pharma anti inflammatory drug. That was the Biggie. Then meeting a good friend in 1994 who was majorally into alternative healing. The thirst for healing just grew and grew and grew.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 08-20-2016 at 05:16 PM..

Old 08-21-2016, 05:15 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,815,517 times
What constitutes "activism"? What do you actually do? What is the "active" part of the equation?

Just wondering.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-26-2016, 01:19 PM

ummm more info for all to think on, believers or non believers in this "F" push.

Fluoride Free NYC

Old 08-27-2016, 10:20 AM

10,091 posts, read 6,422,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
What constitutes "activism"? What do you actually do? What is the "active" part of the equation?

Just wondering.
I believe the "active" part of the equation is that the OP "actively" posts alternative health and anti-fluoride "information" (defined VERY loosely) on C-D every day.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
I believe the "active" part of the equation is that the OP "actively" posts alternative health and anti-fluoride "information" (defined VERY loosely) on C-D every day.
That's correct I'm one of those Pushing for Whole Healing vs Pushing Drugs down our throats.

Fluoridation is mass medication to the masses. This "F" added to our waters and no consent from the masses, is a toxic by product of the lead, fertilizer industries...if you like that, that's your choice. But it's not mine and the MANY in the "movement" to stop this toxin in our waters..

Old 08-30-2016, 04:09 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,708,874 times
Jo48, I am 69 and every time I go to a doctor (rare) or a physical therapist or any health practitioner, they ask what meds I am taking.

when I say "none" their mouth drops to the floor! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post

Old 10-17-2016, 08:16 PM

745 posts, read 1,648,204 times
Has anyone seen "The History of Health" or Chronology of Health.
It is a 3 page list of health problems from years 540 thru 1977 It gets into the problems of Fluoride from I think the 1800's. the advancing effects of sugar and more...
Chronological History of Health 540-1945

I think this list has been revised leaving out a lot of info on fluoride.
Here is one that includes use from the 1800's.
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2010/...gical-history/

Last edited by OhZone; 10-17-2016 at 08:36 PM..

Old 10-17-2016, 08:28 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,815,517 times
That was a really odd history. I don't think people in the 1100's died of bubonic plague because they ate sugar, not many people had sugar, it was only for the wealthy.

Um, and how is the 1918 influenza pandemic attributed to vaccinations? Influenza is a virus and had not been discovered yet.

Lord knows what else.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Has anyone seen "The History of Health" or Chronology of Health.
It is a 3 page list of health problems from years 540 thru 1977 It gets into the problems of Fluoride from I think the 1800's. the advancing effects of sugar and more...
Chronological History of Health 540-1945

I think this list has been revised leaving out a lot of info on fluoride.
Here is one that includes use from the 1800's.
Fluoride: A Chronological History

I get plenty of emails daily from the pros and cons in the Fluoridation battle. The pros are so brainwashed and PAID by the pushers and the cons are committed to continue their battle and all the health issues related to fluoride build up in our bodies. Thyroid for a major one.

Thyroid is a major issue with the "F" in our bodies and although this article doesn't mention "F" it talks about how people taking Levo synthetic thyroid are still having enough negative issues and some still take anti depressants. Desiccated thyroid is mentioned and since I'm on it since 2002, no A/D's. I avoid the "F" tap water here.

http://www.newswise.com/articles/hyp...al-blood-tests

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-18-2016 at 11:27 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals