Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2024, 09:45 AM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times

Advertisements

A 13 year old female student in Pennsylvania was hit in the head with one of those Stanley cups by another student who snuck up behind her then hit her in the head. Those have metal in them and left blood Parents ticked because apparently there were warning signs that included the attacker having a hit list. The school is in a suburb near Philadelphia

https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-new...h-stanley-cup/

Hitting or bashing girls in the head seems to be part of a disturbing trend including the girl that had her head bounced off the pavement 3 times in the St Louis area. Another girl had her bashed into the floor during a fight in the Carolinas. Teen boys seem to have no problem killing their victims so I guess this shouldn't be a surprise.

Last edited by anononcty; 04-21-2024 at 09:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2024, 02:55 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
A 13 year old female student in Pennsylvania was hit in the head with one of those Stanley cups by another student who snuck up behind her then hit her in the head. Those have metal in them and left blood Parents ticked because apparently there were warning signs that included the attacker having a hit list. The school is in a suburb near Philadelphia

Hitting or bashing girls in the head seems to be part of a disturbing trend including the girl that had her head bounced off the pavement 3 times in the St Louis area. Another girl had her bashed into the floor during a fight in the Carolinas. Teen boys seem to have no problem killing their victims so I guess this shouldn't be a surprise.
This attacker was apparently a girl.

Old 04-21-2024, 06:03 PM

17,210 posts, read 15,404,507 times
Quote:

The headline, as well as the very first sentence of the article says the attacker was a girl.

Did you even read what you posted?

Old 04-21-2024, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
The headline, as well as the very first sentence of the article says the attacker was a girl.

Did you even read what you posted?
The teen boys was a reference to teen boy bangers that will kill you for looking at them funny. Girls seem to be increasing more violent catching up to the boys. It is a comparison comment

I never mentioned the attacker in terms of she or he.

Old 04-21-2024, 08:20 PM

32,941 posts, read 36,378,548 times
Epic failure. At least one parent and students had ->expressed concerns<- about this. Hopefully this girl will be required to receive an education somewhere other than in a public school building.

Old 04-21-2024, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Epic failure. At least one parent and students had ->expressed concerns<- about this. Hopefully this girl will be required to receive an education somewhere other than in a public school building.
Apparently the attacker was expelled at another school then transferred to the school of the attack and was only there 2 full days. Usually the newbies get extra scrutiny just to see how things are going.

This happened during the week of the anniversary of the attack/killings at Columbine. Figure they would've been looking harder for plans/incidents like this

Old 04-22-2024, 03:24 AM

3,055 posts, read 2,929,030 times
Quote:
The teen boys was a reference to teen boy bangers that will kill you for looking at them funny. Girls seem to be increasing more violent catching up to the boys. It is a comparison comment

I never mentioned the attacker in terms of she or he.
I was confused about the comments too--your sentence about the teen boys read to me in a clear way about why you wrote what you did; I had no problem following your thought process.

Old 04-22-2024, 05:16 AM

16,279 posts, read 10,418,527 times
This reminds me of the inaction in the VA school before that teacher was shot. I see a legit law suite coming. There is no excuse for the school not taking this seriously before it happened.

That is one sick girl, making a target list on her 3rd day in the school. Who changes schools in April? Problem students that's who.

Old 04-22-2024, 07:36 AM

1,941 posts, read 826,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This attacker was apparently a girl.
According to some web sites, the attacker 'identifies' as a girl.

Old 04-22-2024, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
This reminds me of the inaction in the VA school before that teacher was shot. I see a legit law suite coming. There is no excuse for the school not taking this seriously before it happened.

That is one sick girl, making a target list on her 3rd day in the school. Who changes schools in April? Problem students that's who.
On one hand I don't want to see a student's/ juvenile's life messed up because of an accusation. On the other maybe having just an informal talk with the attacker might have scared them off from doing their deed.

Problem is someone in the building or administration wanted a spotless record/resume-they were worried about their career more than the students.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events