Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2023, 10:04 AM

73 posts, read 48,330 times

Advertisements

The prices are beyond the normal working man locally for sure.
We had a table for 6 and the bill was well over $400 with tip of course.
Honestly the place was nice but nobody was bowled over as with many other uptown eateries we have visited.
The wife and friends noted that the menu is more about liquor/wine than food!!
Wish them the best anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2023, 12:24 PM

1,405 posts, read 1,851,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Wilson View Post
The prices are beyond the normal working man locally for sure.
We had a table for 6 and the bill was well over $400 with tip of course.
Honestly the place was nice but nobody was bowled over as with many other uptown eateries we have visited.
The wife and friends noted that the menu is more about liquor/wine than food!!
Wish them the best anyway.
That's around $58 per person. Assuming you had drinks too? That's not terrible for 6 adults. Most expensive thing on the menu is $50. I would compare prices to Stock Market. I think wine prices could be cheaper

Old 01-08-2023, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
That's around $58 per person. Assuming you had drinks too? That's not terrible for 6 adults. Most expensive thing on the menu is $50. I would compare prices to Stock Market. I think wine prices could be cheaper
No appetizers or alcohol on our bill as it would have been closer to $600....lol.
Most people do not earn that locally in a week after taxes.

Old 01-08-2023, 10:33 AM

5,616 posts, read 8,644,714 times
Quote:
No appetizers or alcohol on our bill as it would have been closer to $600....lol.
Most people do not earn that locally in a week after taxes.
Hard to believe. Had dinner with 4 people. Did a few apps, multiple drinks and entrees. Gave a generous tip and I was well under $300. Not adding up with you.

Old 01-08-2023, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1984 View Post
Hard to believe. Had dinner with 4 people. Did a few apps, multiple drinks and entrees. Gave a generous tip and I was well under $300. Not adding up with you.
You poor guys must have ordered off the economy menu as our steaks alone were $50 a piece without sides etc.....lol
Bar brand liquor I guess.
Your tab certainly does not add up and sounds fishy to me but by your previous posts it certainly makes sense.

Old 01-08-2023, 10:47 AM

Quote:
You poor guys must have ordered off the economy menu as our steaks alone were $50 a piece without sides etc.....lol
Bar brand liquor I guess.
Your tab certainly does not add up and sounds fishy to me.
Haha yea that’s it. I am calling BS on this. You didn’t eat there at all. You’re just another troll passing through the forum. You have no clue what you’re talking about. Even if you did, that’s what a restaurant like this charges everywhere. The place was slammed on a Thursday when I went. Apparently you don’t frequent establishments like this very often. If you did, you would know this is right in line with where prices should be and shouldn’t be shocked at all bc it’s priced just like every other nice restaurant downtown.

Last edited by Columbus1984; 01-08-2023 at 10:55 AM..

Old 01-08-2023, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Haha yea that’s it. I am calling BS on this. You didn’t eat there at all. You’re just another troll passing through the forum. You have no clue what you’re talking about.
Honestly my friend I doubt you ever stepped foot in there along with many other wannabee postings and think you are and have been FOS and never address pertinent issues with the city.
There are many other posters who have emailed me with same conclusion as you are just a hothead with nothing better to do.
Get a life.

Old 01-08-2023, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Honestly my friend I doubt you ever stepped foot in there along with many other wannabee postings and think you are and have been FOS and never address pertinent issues with the city.
There are many other posters who have emailed me with same conclusion as you are just a hothead with nothing better to do.
Get a life.
Haha ruffled some feathers I see. Go back to your cave, everyone sees right through you.

Old 01-08-2023, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Haha ruffled some feathers I see. Go back to your cave, everyone sees right through you.
No ruffled feathers here....you just sadly made a fool of yourself.
Nothing else.

Old 01-08-2023, 11:00 AM

Quote:
No ruffled feathers here....you just sadly made a fool of yourself.
Nothing else.
Oh they are ruffled lol. Being exposed isn’t sitting well with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
View detailed profiles of: