Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Collecting and Antiques
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2024, 01:42 PM

5,788 posts, read 3,269,924 times

Advertisements

Your pictures are fun to look at. :-) I don't have any anymore, but I have fond memories of playing with mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2024, 02:40 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,376,338 times
I had some of these! (Operative word being "had.") Thank you so much for the trip down Memory Lane! I hadn't thought about them in decades.

Old Today, 03:11 PM

10,066 posts, read 18,181,383 times
Default Kiddles are back, Kiddles are back, LOL! :)

LOL, I'm back! This is my first summer "off" (no teaching) so I am trying to get more work done around the house. I've done a LOT in the guest room, which is where I had decided to put my Kiddle displays. More on that over the next few weeks -- it's still very much a work in progress room! (Ha, like all the other rooms in my house! )

Just wanted to share one photo of a new display using 2 Kiddles ... on temu, I found a "fruit shop" set (lots of accessories but no storefront) and a "shell" of 1 room (or tiny house) -- those "shells" actually come together to make larger items like 2- and 3-story houses, but I'd never seen the shells by themselves before. Thought the shell might work with the accessories to make a store display ...

... and it did! At some point when I get REALLY ambitious I will make a sticker with a sign to go in place of the KITCHEN sign (the "shells" came in 4 versions -- kitchen, parlor, bedroom, bathroom), but I just wanted to get the accessories into the shell to see how they would look. Oh, and I found some tiny doll stands at Hobby Lobby for $1.50 each -- they work great and have a tiny footprint (MUCH smaller than the ones I got from temu, which I also liked) so I will likely buy more.

I am 8 years old again, remembering how much I loved dollhouses! Grown-ups can still collect those, right?
Attached Thumbnails
Liddle Kiddles?  (dolls from '60s/'70s) (PICS)-stomle_1-room_house_kitchen_kiddles_fruit_store.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Collecting and Antiques