Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2024, 08:54 AM

58 posts, read 18,017 times

Advertisements

The unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit. Many people fear that they have committed it.

A sin against the Holy Spirit. Many people fear that they have committed it. See what this sin means. In this video we explore the mystery of the sin against the Holy Spirit, one of the most serious sins in Catholicism. It will be explained in an accessible and clear way what exactly it means and what consequences it has for the soul. In this video, which provides an explanation of the sin against the Holy Spirit, the basic aspects of the problem will be presented, such as what exactly this sin is, what are its consequences, and what are the possibilities of forgiveness. After watching this video, we will understand that the sin against the Holy Spirit is a total rejection of God's grace and turning away from God, which leads to the rejection of forgiveness. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, warned against this sin because it is a sin against the very nature of God, not only against His ethical dimension. As a result, whoever commits this sin cannot be forgiven and saved because they ultimately reject God's mercy.

However, the film will also emphasize that God is merciful and loves everyone without exception. That is why he always opens the way to forgiveness and salvation even for those who have committed the heaviest sins. It will be shown how God is always waiting for our free choice to turn away from our sins and turn to Him and offer us His love and grace. In addition, the film will also offer practical advice for our spiritual life. We will be able to learn ways to deal with temptations and achieve inner peace, even in difficult situations. We will also be able to better understand what the conditions are for a good confession and what actions can help us get closer to God. All this makes this film extremely important for anyone who is looking for a spiritual path through life and wants to better understand the mysteries of faith.

God is infinitely merciful and loves every person, no matter who they are or what they have done. It is love and mercy that are the basis of the relationship between God and man. heart. Humility and repentance are necessary to receive God's mercy. In the Catholic Church, there is a sacrament of penance and reconciliation, which makes it possible to receive the forgiveness of sins. During confession, the sinner confesses his sins to the priest and repents, and the priest, on the basis of his priesthood, grants absolution and advises how to avoid sins in the future. God is merciful and ready to forgive anyone who sincerely asks for forgiveness and repentance. This mercy is a source of hope for all people who need God's mercy and want to live in accordance with his will.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pikLI4Mq8

Old 04-24-2024, 09:41 AM

11,244 posts, read 7,300,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Ain't gonna be no chip, and the anti christ is within you.
Summed it up well

God's already given us countless warnings about stupid human behavior. If you're waiting for something else, you're clearly not paying attention. Stop looking at YT videos and mumbo-jumbo, and simply take a good look around and within. No tools we have today - including the Internet - can compete with inner spiritual dialog and reflection.

Old 04-24-2024, 11:40 AM

23,295 posts, read 10,608,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Summed it up well

God's already given us countless warnings about stupid human behavior. If you're waiting for something else, you're clearly not paying attention. Stop looking at YT videos and mumbo-jumbo, and simply take a good look around and within. No tools we have today - including the Internet - can compete with inner spiritual dialog and reflection.
That's true, it is for me anyway.

If the end never comes, if nothing ever changes, our lives go by in 2 seconds, the time is always at hand because we are dying from the time we are born especially in past days when half the average women would only live to 35.

I am 62 but its always 1976 to me, it was only yesterday.

The struggle of Anti Christ was raging in me as far back as I remember and I remember being 2, it was the sheer hate I had for another baby, raging jealousy and hate. The hate makes me remember.

Who will save me from this body of death, why do I do what I hate?

Old 04-24-2024, 07:03 PM

10,108 posts, read 5,030,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1980 View Post
I read in several Christian prophecies on Polish YT channels,
that in the midst of World War 3, another pandemic, famine, and major earthquakes around the world, the so-called "Great Tribulation,"
all people in the world will get "Warning"..
It will be something like a dream, lasting one hour, where you will see your whole life, and all the good and bad things you have done, you will know that God is speaking to you, and you will be aware of everything and remember everything.
You will see the consequences of the bad things and sins you have done, and a sample of the dark worlds, the so-called "hell". It will also show you what the bright dimensions, the so-called "heaven", look like.
You will be given an explanation as to why this situation has occurred in the world. It is about purifying the souls of all people on Earth.
God will give all people the opportunity to choose the path of light or the path of darkness.
After this warning, half of humanity will decide to follow the light, the spiritual, the rest will return in a few weeks to the path of sin and pleasure.. to their old life.
Only after this warning, the shadow government of the world will send its representative, the so-called “anti-christ”…with their offer of a contract and a chip to the body, in exchange for a basic income and some food.
All people in the world will know the consequences of their choice.
In Scripture anyone who is against Christ is anti-Christ (No one person)
False clergy who seat themselves in the temple (houses of worship) as if they are 'god' in reality are anti-God.

Yes, the Great Tribulation of Rev. 7:14 is ahead of us.- Luke 21:11
The warning we are given such as found at 1st Thessalonians 5:2-3 is when the powers in charge are saying, " Peace and Security....." that Rosy saying can lead people down that old Primrose Path Not to peace but as the precursor to the coming great tribulation before Jesus takes the needed rescue action found at Isaiah 11:3-4; Rev. 19:14-15

Right now -> the good news (gospel) of God's Kingdom (thy kingdom come....) is being proclaimed internationally just as Jesus said the ' warning ' would be given at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.

Not about 'purifying the souls of all people on Earth' but good news for the figurative 'sheep' - Matthew 25:31-34,37.
ALL the wicked will be ' destroyed forever ' - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Proverbs 2:21-22

The figurative 'sheep' can be here on Earth to see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day governing over Earth for a thousand years with the opportunity to live forever on Earth (everlasting life on Earth) as originally offered to Adam before his downfall.

Old 04-24-2024, 07:11 PM

Quote:
.................................................. ...................
We all do what we hate because of inherited adamic sin from fallen father Adam.
Jesus will save us from death either by way of resurrection for the righteous and unrighteous - Acts 24:15 (KJV just and unjust)
Or, save us from adamic death at Jesus' soon coming 'time of separation' as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37
This is when 'enemy death ' will start to end on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8
The figurative 'sheep' can be here to see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming to the rescue for the living 'sheep'.
The 'sheep' will have the opportunity to gain everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to father Adam before his downfall.

Old 04-24-2024, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Summed it up well
..... but I find we have 'spiritual tools' aka the Bible and Bible aids such as a comprehensive Bible concordance which puts the Bible in ABC order for us by topic or subject arrangement.
So, by studying one topic or one subject at a time we can get a clearer picture about the Bible's theme about God's Kingdom ( thy kingdom come.... ) as was the topic of Jesus preaching and teaching - Luke 4:43.
God's coming kingdom (Daniel 2:44) as the coming solution for those who look to Jesus for the answer.

Old 04-24-2024, 07:24 PM

1,114 posts, read 646,010 times
Reading this thread is enough to make an atheist out of a saint.

Old 04-24-2024, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenMM View Post
Reading this thread is enough to make an atheist out of a saint.
How about reading ( researching) the Bible because there is a difference between the holy ones aka saints - Daniel 7:18 - and the righteous and unrighteous ones - Acts 24:15 (KJV just and unjust ).
Many people includes atheists have lived and died before learning about Jesus (John 3:13 ) so on Resurrection Day ( meaning Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day governing over Earth for a thousand years ) they will have the opportunity to learn about Jesus.
Right now we have the opportunity to learn about Jesus through the good news (gospel) of God's Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) just as Jesus said it would be proclaimed on a grand international scale as being done today - Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.

Old 04-24-2024, 11:20 PM

58 posts, read 18,017 times
3 LIES THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO CONVINCE! MANY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED...

LIES THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE! MANY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED..., we will present 3 lies of Satan that many people have believed. As a master of lies, manipulation and deception, Satan is constantly at war with man. His purpose is clear – to take away our faith and distance ourselves from God. In his intrigues, he uses many insidious methods, which he hides from us as an apparent good. However, the Bible warns us about her cunning and tells us how we can defend ourselves against her. Jesus, the Son of God, came into the world to reveal the Truth to us and save us from Satan's influence. The church as a community of believers plays an important role in our spiritual life. It is in the church that we gather to pray, listen to the gospel and strengthen our faith. Prayer is our way of communicating with God, who guides us and protects us from Satan's machinations.

The Holy Scriptures, our greatest source of wisdom, reveal Satan's snares and warn against false teachings. Preaching and witnessing reveal a truth that is stronger than Satan's lies. When we experience miracles and God's mercy, our hearts are filled with the testimony of His work in our lives. We can strengthen faith and spirituality through sacraments such as baptism and the Eucharist. These signs of grace enable us to experience Christ's presence and transcend the boundaries of the material world. Adoration and praying the rosary strengthen our bond with God and lead us to a deeper understanding of our soul.

The eternal life we long for is the gift God has promised each of us. However, the path to it requires humility, conversion and forgiveness. Forgiveness is the key to our holiness and redemption. The Holy Spirit, who is with us, guides us along this path and enlightens our hearts and minds. The cross, the symbol of our salvation, reminds us of the love of Christ who gave his life for us. It was on the cross that the greatest sacrifice took place, which gave us access to eternal life. Through humility and the witness of conversion, we discover that the essence of life is to surrender our heart to God and serve others. A community of believers supporting each other is an oasis of love that opposes satanic machinations. Sharing testimonies of conversion, prayer and mutual support strengthen our faith and help us stay in the truth.

Spirituality is the path on which we discover the deeper meaning of life and develop a relationship with God. Through spiritual practices such as prayer, meditation and contemplation, we open ourselves to the work of the Holy Spirit within us. It is the Holy Spirit who guides us and shows us the truth about Satan's lies and manipulations. Our life is a gift from God, full of love and purpose. However, Satan wants to destroy this beauty by sowing doubt and fear in us. Then we need the courage to stand up for the truth and refuse to accept lies. God's love, which is unconditional and unchanging, gives us the strength to fight Satan. It is important to remember that Satan works by manipulating our weaknesses and temptations. We must be vigilant and rely on the Scriptures as our guide. It is in it that we find the teaching of Jesus, which shows us the way to truth and eternal life.

The value we should cultivate in our lives is humility. Through humility we become more susceptible to God's guidance and less susceptible to the influence of Satan's manipulations. It is humility that leads us to discover true holiness and accept God's gift of forgiveness. In this process, praying the rosary is our weapon. It strengthens our bond with the Mother of God, who is our guide and intercessor. By praying the rosary, we feel close to God and gain the strength to stand up to the devil's lies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNMV7-Ro5Q

Old 04-25-2024, 08:49 AM

718 posts, read 228,075 times
Quote:
That's true, it is for me anyway.

If the end never comes, if nothing ever changes, our lives go by in 2 seconds, the time is always at hand because we are dying from the time we are born especially in past days when half the average women would only live to 35.

I am 62 but its always 1976 to me, it was only yesterday.

The struggle of Anti Christ was raging in me as far back as I remember and I remember being 2, it was the sheer hate I had for another baby, raging jealousy and hate. The hate makes me remember.

Romans 7:25
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[a] a slave to the law of sin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity