Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2024, 02:42 PM

1 posts, read 57 times

Advertisements

I'm planning a trip to Boston and the hop-on hop-off bus tours seem like a great way to get around and see the sights. I'm looking at Boston Sightseeing , but wasn't sure if it's the best option.

Has anyone taken a hop-on hop-off tour in Boston? Specifically, how was your experience with Boston Sightseeing? Were the guides informative? Did the tour cover all the major attractions?

I'm open to hearing about other companies as well if anyone has recommendations!

Thanks!

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-03-2024 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Spam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2024, 09:20 PM

12,193 posts, read 8,072,054 times
Im sure its fine but its best to just walk all the sites.

The best part about Boston, is walking through it and exploring the sites like that.

Trust me if you can do it, do it that way. Freedom Trail to the North End to the Seaport to Downtown Crossing to the Common to the Back Bay to Fenway to Harvard. Then take the T if its working lol.

If you want to do anything, I really do recommend the Duck Boats. They are pretty fun. If it was NYC, id say go for the busses.. but Boston is a different beast to check out. I dont know how to word it.

Old Today, 09:43 PM

960 posts, read 545,339 times
Last summer we welcomed our friends from Germany… After I reviewed routes I decided not to book HOHO bus. I listen many YouTube videos and was able to do an improvised tour. Boston is pretty compact and stops are close.

I recommend visiting https://viewboston.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
View detailed profiles of: