Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2023, 03:46 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,102,471 times

Advertisements

Don't forget to eat. I recommend everyone get a green chili cheeseburger for lunch/dinner and a carne asada breakfast burrito at least once. Several fabulous local diners in and around Albuquerque will provide them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Status: "Hello Darlin, Nice to see you - Conway Twitty" (set 4 days ago)

791 posts, read 372,092 times
Awesome - thanks all for the feedback and advice, it is sincerely appreciated. If you have restaurant reco's we will take those as well. Anyway thanks again!

Old 09-26-2023, 08:44 PM

3,657 posts, read 2,937,139 times
I am visiting for the 4th time as a tourist from Seattle right now for 4 days. The city is so clean compared to Seattle. Freeways are not busted up and no graffiti sprayed on the interstate. What a refreshing place to visit.

Old 09-30-2023, 04:54 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,027,847 times
Breakfast Burritos Stripes. Green Chile Cheeseburger Laguna Burger

Old 09-30-2023, 09:57 AM

3,657 posts, read 2,937,139 times
The pace of life is so relaxing here. So much room. I don't want to go home. Best city in the Southwest.

El Paso and Phoenix too fast pace for me

Old 10-23-2023, 04:15 PM
Status: "Hello Darlin, Nice to see you - Conway Twitty" (set 4 days ago)

791 posts, read 372,092 times
So we just got back. We didn't spend much time in Albuquerque because we had such limited time so we had to prioritize. We did do the Sandia tram which was recommend and it was worth it - there were hang-gliders out and it was really awesome. On the backside of the mountain there are non-operational ski lifts but apparently they are going to be starting them up again, FYI but it was warm for us and we ate at Ten3 for lunch at the top which was also worth doing.

Northern New Mexico is something special - lived up to the expectations for sure which is rare for me. I wasn't expecting much which I sometimes do and then a place blows me away. We stayed in Santa Fe and visited Taos, a couple national parks, etc. I will be going back - there was just so much to do and see it was overwhelming - I want to thank you all for the recommendations. Santa Fe wasn't our style, wasn't overly kid compatible not taking anything away from it but probably more adult oriented IMO although they did like Meow Wolf.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque