Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2024, 12:48 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,565,658 times

Advertisements

In the weeks before King Charles' coronation, British psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker said his reign would be short and he'd be plagued with health problems the rest of his life. He also said Camilla would have stomach or bowel problems, so we shall see if that predictions comes true.

I'd have to check my notes again but I think Hamilton-Parker said William would be the last king. Either that or William's son.

Years ago some of you might have seen on UK TV his seance with people who knew or worked for Princess Diana. They did contact her and she gave them detailed info that only they would know. Fascinating. I watched the video on youtube some time ago. Search for it.

Subscribe to Hamilton-Parker's youtube channel. Lot of great information as well as education about metaphysical subjects. He and his medium wife Jane are building an ashram in Italy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2024, 01:13 PM

5,575 posts, read 6,500,449 times
Maybe he was mistaken and it was Kate, not Camilla, who was predicted to have stomach or bowel problems? Kate did just have surgery, as we all know.

Old 02-05-2024, 01:31 PM

61,655 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Could be related to his swollen fingers, like pulmonary.
Whatever that is, hope it was diagnosed early enough to have positive outcome.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:10 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,016,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by porterjack View Post
I know what I would do if I were him, might not be a popular idea but I would be seriously considering stepping down and allowing William to step up. I truly hope he recovers from this cancer. Life is too short spend every day with the woman you love doing the things you love - Charles owes us nothing he has already served all of his life.
I'm inclined to agree. At the very least, if not stepping down entirely, he could be putting more of the royal responsibilities of a monarch on William's shoulders and be having William working side by side with him. I know that William has been in training for his royal responsibilities all of his life but being trained for them is not the same thing as shouldering them. It would be better for William to be taking on his responsibilities of a king while his dad is still there and able to mentor and advise him.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:24 PM

1,380 posts, read 722,099 times
I wish him and the whole family well.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:25 PM

1,380 posts, read 722,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I'm inclined to agree. At the very least, if not stepping down entirely, he could be putting more of the royal responsibilities of a monarch on William's shoulders and be having William working side by side with him. I know that William has been in training for his royal responsibilities all of his life but being trained for them is not the same thing as shouldering them. It would be better for William to be taking on his responsibilities of a king while his dad is still there and able to mentor and advise him.

Yes.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:38 PM

730 posts, read 464,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by porterjack View Post
I know what I would do if I were him, might not be a popular idea but I would be seriously considering stepping down and allowing William to step up. I truly hope he recovers from this cancer. Life is too short spend every day with the woman you love doing the things you love - Charles owes us nothing he has already served all of his life.
Yes, I agree with the above. As far as the cancer goes, I’m a retired registered oncology nurse(gave chemo to my patients all day); the cancer could be anywhere.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:40 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,659,091 times
Imagine what he's been through just in the past few years. The scandal with Harry and Meghan leaving and Harry's Oprah show, plus the book. Harry accusing his father of not financing him and hinting that he was the one who asked about the color of the future baby's skin. That's a bash in the head and Charles was a good, caring dad who must have been quite hurt by it.

The death of his father followed and was it only about one year after that, the indescribably tragic death of his mother. That's a lot of loss and, in his position, he wasn't allowed to sit around and grieve. He had to go against what a normal person would do and prepare for a coronation. He lost his beloved mother and he lost his Queen too so it's even worse than it would normally have been for an ordinary person. Really, really a massive loss.

Then there was the ongoing Andrew sex scandal and what to do about it. Add to that, the media and people coming out and saying that they should ditch Charles and just transition on to Prince William as King. What a slap in the face! I am so saddened by this news and am not hearing positive comments on the radio. They say he is remaining "positive." They always say that. They say he has returned from Sandringham to start treatment and there will be no (appearances?) for the foreseeable future.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:45 PM

4,190 posts, read 2,502,595 times
An abdication can only be approved by Parliament. When Edward VIII stepped down, His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act 1936 made it official.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga...shall%20be%20a

That said, I wish him the best whatever is decided.

Old 02-05-2024, 03:05 PM

2,294 posts, read 1,513,381 times
It is wonderful that he has Camilla by his side. Not only does he obviously love her deeply but it seems she is practical and it is said she has a great sense of humour.

It won’t be easy for William as whatever Catherine has had, it seems the recovery period for her is quite long.When you think that many of her public duties have required her to stand for hours, generally in those high fashionable shoes, you can understand the need for her to take it easy.

Thank goodness Anne, Sophia and Edward are all so reliable. They will be backing him up the whole way.

Hopefully Harry will be jolted into some semblance of responsibility, but frankly, I doubt it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom