Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2023, 10:25 AM

2,890 posts, read 989,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Never heard of this crackpot before, and I would suggest anyone watching him, do it with an open mind.
He reminds me of another phony who used to be on tv once in a while.
His mo was scribbling on a pad of paper while supposedly contacting spirits beyond.
Truly a bunch of garbage, just like that other fool, John Edwards.

My experience with dealing with spirit contact has always been done slow, and methodical.
I have found no spirits(and I have contacted many over the years) that have given a quick response to contact.
Contact takes time and patients.

Another one I question is Matt Frazier.
Again, the supposed responses he gets are instantaneous.
It just doesn't happen that way.

Another thing with Matt Frazier that really troubles me is his saying that "when we die, we go to heaven".
That just is not so.
When our body dies, the spirit that was with in us, travels back to the spirit world, not this so called heaven.
"Heaven is reserved for spirits that are 100% pure in the eyes of the creator.
That purity could take thousands of reincarnations by a spirit, and even then the spirit may not be pure enough to enter heaven.

I will stick with what I know, and what I know, has all been learned because of my spirit contacts over the years.
My knowledge did not happen over night,
It took years, and many hours of spirit contact.

John Edwards is a former US senator. I don't think he does any kind of psychic medium work.

John Edward is a psychic medium, who may or may not be a fool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2023, 11:00 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
John Edwards is a former US senator. I don't think he does any kind of psychic medium work.

John Edward is a psychic medium, who may or may not be a fool.
John Edward the psychic is no fool. He gets $850 per private reading with a very long line waiting to give him their $850. There might be a fool involved in that transaction but it isn't him.

Old 11-21-2023, 11:52 AM

2,890 posts, read 989,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
John Edward the psychic is no fool. He gets $850 per private reading with a very long line waiting to give him their $850. There might be a fool involved in that transaction but it isn't him.
Tell CalGuy. It's his opinion. I was just commenting on the fact that John Edwards with an "s" is a former senator, not a psychic.

I've met John Edward. I have no real opinion on his psychic abilities.
I've not met John Edwards. I have no real opinion on his psychic abilities, either.

Old 11-22-2023, 08:18 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Calguy, you assume you know it all (a la Spirit Book). But...you dont. Things are not always as reported, so you have to accept that there are many others out there who do (or experience) things differently.

It really does not matter who you are in contact with, things there are the same as they are here so there are those who will swear something is true when in fact there are all kinds of different skills and abilities.

Truth is relative and what you tell a 4-year-old is not the same as what you tell a graduate because they understand more or less of the subject being taught. So, the subject is watered down for those who cannot understand it.

What makes you think you have the exclusive private line to the ultimate truth?

Old 11-22-2023, 10:27 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Calguy, you assume you know it all (a la Spirit Book). But...you dont. Things are not always as reported, so you have to accept that there are many others out there who do (or experience) things differently.

It really does not matter who you are in contact with, things there are the same as they are here so there are those who will swear something is true when in fact there are all kinds of different skills and abilities.

Truth is relative and what you tell a 4-year-old is not the same as what you tell a graduate because they understand more or less of the subject being taught. So, the subject is watered down for those who cannot understand it.

More than likely the same reason YOU have done the exact same thing many many times in this section, it is what he truly believes.

Old 11-22-2023, 10:31 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
I've met John Edward. I have no real opinion on his psychic abilities.
You don't have to meet him.

The operand is "psychic" ergo he's a fraud.

Old 11-22-2023, 10:36 AM

1,852 posts, read 867,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
The only psychic I trust is Oda Mae Brown.

We're in danger, girl!

Old 11-22-2023, 12:12 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

Most of my knowledge comes from the spirits themselves through my contact with them.
Can't get any closer than that to the truth, of the way it is in the spirit world.
I will take the words and actions over spirits before any so called psychic who is just out to scam and make bucks.

Old 11-22-2023, 05:23 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,354,109 times
I listened to him every week until he said that spirit told him that Donald Trump will definitely win in 2020, even though he is not political at all. When he lost, I messaged him telling him I guess your spirits are wrong or maybe they weren’t told about election fraud. Never heard back from him. I stopped watching. If the spirits that communicate are that wrong, they are worthless.

Old 11-22-2023, 05:26 PM

1,116 posts, read 606,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I listened to him every week until he said that spirit told him that Donald Trump will definitely win in 2020, even though he is not political at all. When he lost, I messaged him telling him I guess your spirits are wrong or maybe they weren’t told about election fraud. Never heard back from him. I stopped watching. If the spirits that communicate are that wrong, they are worthless.
I suspect his "spirits" wear MAGA caps and scream "stop the steal" to him constantly :P
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal