Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 08:14 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times

Advertisements

British Royal Family Dined On Human Flesh (But Don't Worry, It was 300 Years Ago)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...years-ago.html

70 years on the throne,, I knew it!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2022, 10:44 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
British Royal Family Dined On Human Flesh (But Don't Worry, It was 300 Years Ago)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...years-ago.html

70 years on the throne,, I knew it!!!
Im not saying its acceptable or that I would ever do it, but in almost every reference to a group or individual being forced to consume human flesh, it always results in the people going mad or going even more crazy. Not sure if that is true or if they are just that crazy already, (if they are consuming human flesh)?

Its just 'meat' so to speak, Im not sure if consuming that particular meat would cause any mental problems though, beyond the act of eating flesh to begin with.

Old 06-03-2022, 05:44 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im not saying its acceptable or that I would ever do it, but in almost every reference to a group or individual being forced to consume human flesh, it always results in the people going mad or going even more crazy. Not sure if that is true or if they are just that crazy already, (if they are consuming human flesh)?

Its just 'meat' so to speak, Im not sure if consuming that particular meat would cause any mental problems though, beyond the act of eating flesh to begin with.

Either way,, they are dead wrong for all of it.

Quote:
'In the heyday of medicinal cannibalism bodies or bones were routinely taken from Egyptian tombs and European graveyards. Not only that, but some way into the eighteenth century one of the biggest imports from Ireland into Britain was human skulls.

English Aristocracy Consumed The Skulls Of Irish Killed In Battle
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/en...8994-237389991

I gotta check out this book...

Dr. Richard Sugg: Mummies, Cannibals, And Vampires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77avHXwXBSg

Old 06-03-2022, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Either way,, they are dead wrong for all of it.

English Aristocracy Consumed The Skulls Of Irish Killed In Battle
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/en...8994-237389991

I gotta check out this book...

Dr. Richard Sugg: Mummies, Cannibals, And Vampires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77avHXwXBSg
Its easy to understand today, why people in the past believed in Vampires, it was just a misunderstanding, but it makes you wonder, what are some of the things that people TODAY are misunderstanding, (that future generations will come to understand the real reason for)?

We think we have it all figured out today, but so the people back then too. I wouldnt be surprised if we are making the same kinds of mistakes they did.

Old 06-03-2022, 09:14 AM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
Except for the really ridiculous ones they almost all have a ring of truth to them at the very least. Mind control by the CIA was a real thing. Criminal enterprise by the government is a real thing. When I first realized aliens and UFOs were real I would get laughed out of the room. Now everyone accepts it. Bohemian groove and all the ritual secret societies of the elite and stuff I do believe there is definitely a ring of truth to that stuff. and most definitely many conspiracy surrounding Covid are coming to pass. Biggest scam ever perpetrated on the human race with Covid and everything surrounding it.

Things I don’t buy are stuff about the earth being flat and a ceiling on our sky.

Old 06-04-2022, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Except for the really ridiculous ones they almost all have a ring of truth to them at the very least. Mind control by the CIA was a real thing. Criminal enterprise by the government is a real thing. When I first realized aliens and UFOs were real I would get laughed out of the room. Now everyone accepts it. Bohemian groove and all the ritual secret societies of the elite and stuff I do believe there is definitely a ring of truth to that stuff. and most definitely many conspiracy surrounding Covid are coming to pass. Biggest scam ever perpetrated on the human race with Covid and everything surrounding it.

Things I don’t buy are stuff about the earth being flat and a ceiling on our sky.
Ive never understood the point of the flat earth conspiracy theory? I mean, who exactly gains or benefits if people believe the earth is one shape or the other? Theres NOTHING to gain either way. LOL

Even if some secret society or Govt organization was responsible for such a deception, whats the point? So, the earth is a particular shape, big deal.

At least with other conspiracy theories, there is usually some reason for them being kept secret/hidden, (someone always benefits or gains from the deception). Im really not sure how it even got started, but I assume it would be easy to look up the history of this conspiracy theory.

Old 06-05-2022, 07:59 AM

11,115 posts, read 9,753,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaSaShao View Post
The jury's still out on this one:

Birds aren't real.
I'm pretty sure the jury is not still out on that.

Unless the drones can replicate themselves. The drones in my birdhouse in the backyard are constructing tiny drones that make lots of noise and always need to be refueled with insects and earthworms. Oh, and the chicken we eat 3 times a week must be artificially manufactured poultry substitute, because last time I checked, a chicken was a bird. The drones must be waterproof too, because I see drones floating in the lake, and diving from great heights into the water and emerging with underwater fish drones in their beaks. Maybe the fish drones are just being taken back to the factory for repair by the bird drones.

Oh, and the world is flat too.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:37 AM

10,845 posts, read 4,525,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post

one small point...ufo simple means we dont know that the eff it is. that part is true.

but as for aliens, as much as we hope, there is exactly zero confirmable evidence about intelligent life capable of defining a mission to earth as executing it - no matter how much Id love it.

chances are, if it was true, they would be similar to us in that they would want to pillage the planet of its resources.

color me jaded but stories of abduction and experiments I find less believable than stories of epstein Moderator cut: politics

Last edited by Tallysmom; 06-09-2022 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: No politics

Old 06-09-2022, 11:52 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,330,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
one small point...ufo simple means we dont know that the eff it is. that part is true.
That has been brought up numerous times on here for years, including by myself.

Having said that, for better or worse, in today's society, UFOs have become synonymous with aliens, even after people like you and me, keep pointing out that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, it does NOT stand for aliens!

Old 06-11-2022, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
That has been brought up numerous times on here for years, including by myself.

Having said that, for better or worse, in today's society, UFOs have become synonymous with aliens, even after people like you and me, keep pointing out that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, it does NOT stand for aliens!
This is true, UFO = Unidentified Flying obect

BUT...the Congressional report concluded they were NOT from any foreign nation and NOT our own experimental/developmental aircraft.

Tell me...what other explanation is there, (if those 2 things have been ruled out)?

This is the sneaky part of that Congressional report...they didnt come out and use the word 'Alien'...but they basically ruled out everything else that these things could be. (there is a word for what they did btw). lol

Congress was assuming the public would jump to the 'alien' conclusion when they heard those 2 things ruled out.

Keep in mind, when the Pentagon was asked why it suddenly released those 3 additional Nimitz incident videos...(they replied)..."We wanted to make sure everyone knew they were real".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal