Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2023, 10:55 AM

2,070 posts, read 890,540 times

Advertisements

A juror who has long regretted being part of her acquital, reacts after viewing kc's latest 3 part "interview";

"I think I wanted answers that I'm never going to get. If I heard her talk during court, I would've convicted her. I really think so."

Asked whether there was anything in the interview that changed his mind about Anthony, the juror thought for a moment. "No. This is classic Casey Anthony. She's still lying after all these years. And once a liar, always a liar."
https://people.com/crime/casey-antho...-juror-reacts/

Alina Burroughs, who investigated Anthony's case, points to details that don't add up

> Burroughs was the one who took the phone call that Anthony's white Pontiac Sunfire "smelled like a dead body" and needed to be searched. She performed several search warrants at the Anthony family home. And when Caylee Anthony's body was found in December 2008, Burroughs spent 11 days at the scene, meticulously gathering the little girl's remains and additional evidence.
https://people.com/crime/crime-scene...ons-interview/

It's possible kc's performances have something to do w/; false memory syndrome, also called recovered memory, pseudomemory, and memory distortion, the experience, usually in the context of adult psychotherapy, of seeming to remember events that never actually occurred. These pseudomemories are often quite vivid and emotionally charged, especially those representing acts of abuse or violence committed against the subject during childhood.

The letter to the cellie may have been the beginning of such ruminations. She desperately needed something. She was also receiving 'talk therapy' while in jail. (Now she's got a graphics artist.)

What chaps my hide is the focus is never on Caylee. The real VICTIM. If you think your daddy murdered your daughter (by holding a pillow over her face while assaulting her!?), then FGS do something about it. She teased that she could bring charges. Then do it. But she followed w/'there's no statute of limitations' (on sexual abuse). Oh, so she wasn't talking about Caylee. That is the bottom line.

Cindy's definitely got George bull-nosed. (He's such a Milquetoast) I don't know what's wrong w/Lee, & don't care - about any of them or their possible lascivious idiosyncracies. Who cares about George's pron addiction, gambling habit, whether he lied about going to work, bankrupted the family, had extra marital affairs ..or any other <bleep> thing? All I care about is WHO murdered Caylee & why aren't they being held responsible. Period.

Let kc sit down for an interview w/the above investigator & address THOSE pesky details that don't add up between her story & the FACTS, instead of some previously approved questions from a cloying sycophant designed to illicit a lot of orchestrated drama (along w/accompanying background dirge).

Old 02-03-2024, 12:11 PM

In response to Casey Anthony’s recent accusations against her father, George and Cindy Anthony agree to undergo polygraph tests on-camera to answer lingering questions about George’s involvement in Caylee’s death in the new special, “Casey Anthony’s Parents: The Lie Detector Test.” Their real-time responses to the polygraph questions are laid bare in the documentary along with each spouse’s reaction to the other’s answers and the lie detector results. As old wounds are ripped open again, will the polygraph tests finally bring closure?

Watch Now:

https://www.aetv.com/specials/casey-...-detector-test

Old 02-03-2024, 12:16 PM

I discovered the above, which aired in early Jan., while viewing an episode of The Behavior Panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnatqJ3aQo0

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime