Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2022, 11:07 PM

3,514 posts, read 9,429,882 times

Advertisements

What areas do you think have the best vibes or special good energy in the Syracuse area?

My list for large town size areas with really good vibes in general are most of the town of Lysander, Cazenovia area, northern Pompey, and the village of Skaneateles.

Some places around the City of Oswego also have a above average good energy there.

The area around the village of Camillus is another one I like. Then there are small pockets all around the area with good energy like in the Village of Liverpool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2022, 03:07 AM

Anyone ever been to Ira, just north of Cato in Cayuga County? It has to have the most unique energy of any place I've been. Really interesting to see if that area with all the Drumlins ever attracts any growth. I think it has potential based on the energy there.

Old 10-23-2022, 06:36 AM

93,401 posts, read 124,052,832 times
What are you referring to? There are areas in the city as well like Westcott/University, Downtown, Tipperary Hill and Eastwood has a lot of potential in terms of what I think you are referring to.

Old 10-23-2022, 07:43 AM

Tuning into energy or vibe of places and people is something I do naturally. Shape creates energy, thoughts create energy, everything is just energy. There are places in the Syracuse with good energy too but it is more block by block instead of a whole town.

Syracuse leaders and developers should look into Feng Shui, it is a real energy science that works from what I've heard. I've heard that developers in Singapore use it there to make their projects more successful and the people who use the building feel better while in the building. I haven't had a chance to study it much yet but I really believe in, you just need find a good source of information on it.

Old 11-03-2022, 04:59 PM

West Monroe in Oswego County has a lot of potential to grow due to its location and energy in my opinion.

The countryside of rolling hills around the village of Marcellus feels similar to the energy around Victor near Rochester, high good energy with much potential to attract economic development and growth IMO.

Old 11-03-2022, 05:36 PM

93,401 posts, read 124,052,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafinzi View Post
West Monroe in Oswego County has a lot of potential to grow due to its location and energy in my opinion.

The countryside of rolling hills around the village of Marcellus feels similar to the energy around Victor near Rochester, high good energy with much potential to attract economic development and growth IMO.
I don’t know about it’s “energy”, but the Brewerton area on both sides of the river will see more development and up through Central Square. So, I hope the Central Square SD is getting ready for growth.

I see what you mean about Marcellus, but I think the Baldwinsville area is more in line with Victor due to being more of an outer suburban/exurban area that is somewhat self sufficient(for lack of a better word). Both are bigger suburban SD’s that have seen steady growth as well.

Old 11-11-2022, 05:55 AM

In my opinion the vibe or energy of any given place is mostly made from the following four factors.

1) the energy of the land itself

-energy quality of land and any minerals, gems, rocks found there
-beauty of natural environment

2) the energy of the weather

-whether it is sunny, cloudy, raining, snowing,
-snow on the ground
-Sun angle

3) the energy of the people living, visiting or working there

-the thoughts
-the emotions and feelings
-the unconscious mind
-the collective consciousness of a particular city, town, or location
-the energy of past events in history

4) the energy of the built environment

-the beauty of the buildings
-the cleanliness of the streets and location
-the shape of the buildings that create certain energies
-the colors of the buildings

Last edited by bellafinzi; 11-11-2022 at 06:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area