Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:30 AM

6,014 posts, read 2,261,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes.

Just as there is proof convicted felons are more likely to vote Dems.

People on welfare are more likely to vote Dem.

People below the poverty line are more likely to vote Dem.

Non-whites are more likely to vote Dem.

These are all groups that comprise most illegal immigrants.

Why do you think some Dems are pushing for illegal immigrant/legal immigrant voting as well as open borders while openly talking about demographic change being destiny.
I doubt that and demographic change was always going to happen in the US because interracial marriage and a continued blurring of lines between communities and continued education and economic gains made in minority communities (leads to more interaction Al at all socio-economic levels) is going to lead to more mixed race children. Since this country still passes immediate judgement based on skin tone or any physical attribute of a race outside of Europe means other, the country will be majority other or non-white. Perhaps this is why banning interracial marriage has come up more often in far right circles.

But White really has no firm definition so at that point White could mean one parent who is white instead, or class will become the main focus for a dividing line and race will become much less of a concern.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:38 AM

16,145 posts, read 10,826,282 times
In spite of the attempts to hijack the thread, there apparently is no actual documented evidence that can show that illegal aliens are voting. It just feels good to make the claim that they are because it fits the fantasy narrative among Trumpers and right-wingers.

Old Today, 09:41 AM

10,577 posts, read 7,105,911 times
If I was a foreigner, here just to make money, would I choose someone who is going to give me free stuff or someone who is going to benefit their own country?

Old Today, 09:42 AM

6,403 posts, read 4,128,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
In spite of the attempts to hijack the thread, there apparently is no actual documented evidence that can show that illegal aliens are voting. It just feels good to make the claim that they are because it fits the fantasy narrative among Trumpers and right-wingers.
Hence every time I ask this question I always say IF they are voting blah blah blah.

Old Today, 09:45 AM

38,160 posts, read 22,262,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
The only one making the claim that illegals are voting was the OP. Everyone else is commenting on why people vote a certain way. It is true that Democrat politicians want illegal aliens to vote, at least in local elections.

Old Today, 09:48 AM

9,556 posts, read 4,382,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
Show us actual true instances of the lies you just repeated. You have no evidence- lies are easily believed in the cult of MAGA.
Dems oppose laws that require an ID to vote. Got it? A little slow on the uptake this morning, I see.

Old Today, 09:51 AM

10,577 posts, read 7,105,911 times
The purpose of moving illegals in the country isn't about their voter habits (although Democrats will give them rights to vote in local elections), its about 2030 US census which country people not Americans. Its about creating an electoral map that will forever change Congress.

Old Today, 09:55 AM

1,735 posts, read 631,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Not a rhetorical question. I know that conservatives love to say illegals vote by the millions for dems. But does this reflect reality at all?

I came to the US as a child (legally) with my family as political refugees. So I have a lot of family, friends, and acquaintances that are not natural born citizens. And from my personal experience, immigrants almost always vote republican because of the following reasons:

-They love strong men. Heck, they love Trump. Even though my parents came from a repressive regime, they actually said out loud Trump should have used the military to void the last election.

-They are almost always conservative. They see the republican party as the only way to fight off the gheys. Heck, some of them are from places that execute gheys, and they in a way support this.

-They see the republican party as a better alternative to create jobs. Especially the immigrant business owners.

In other words, my personal experience tells me immigrants (illegal or legal) tend to vote republican. They absolutely love the strong men persona that Republicans portray themselves. Especially Trump.

Are there actual evidence that illegals who can vote would vote dems?
This hypothetical doesn’t matter. They are not citizens and therefore do not have the right to vote. What you are asking for is impossible. My experience is that the majority of recent immigrants vote for democrats. This is based on family members who immigrated from south of the border but did it the right way and became citizens through the proper channels. My conservative Mexican BIL says the majority of his family votes for the left.

Old Today, 10:02 AM
Status: "Wasting time in the internet. Just like you." (set 1 day ago)

1,227 posts, read 631,969 times
Quote:
Not a rhetorical question. I know that conservatives love to say illegals vote by the millions for dems. But does this reflect reality at all?

I came to the US as a child (legally) with my family as political refugees. So I have a lot of family, friends, and acquaintances that are not natural born citizens. And from my personal experience, immigrants almost always vote republican because of the following reasons:

-They love strong men. Heck, they love Trump. Even though my parents came from a repressive regime, they actually said out loud Trump should have used the military to void the last election.

-They are almost always conservative. They see the republican party as the only way to fight off the gheys. Heck, some of them are from places that execute gheys, and they in a way support this.

-They see the republican party as a better alternative to create jobs. Especially the immigrant business owners.

In other words, my personal experience tells me immigrants (illegal or legal) tend to vote republican. They absolutely love the strong men persona that Republicans portray themselves. Especially Trump.

Are there actual evidence that illegals who can vote would vote dems?
Perhaps conservatives have been paying attention to the rhetoric and stated desires of the left?

Many progressives have been gleefully keening on for decades that "demographics is destiny", breathlessly awaiting white people that are aging and not reproducing to "just die off" (to quote Oprah Winfrey).

Its obvious most lefties view people of color=democrats.

The huge majority of illegal aliens are people of color, so maybe ask other lefties about all this "who will brown migrants vote for" business.

Last edited by AZ Desert Guy; Today at 10:13 AM..

Old Today, 10:10 AM
Status: "Wasting time in the internet. Just like you." (set 1 day ago)

1,227 posts, read 631,969 times
Quote:
I have a theory on why those who just escaped an oppressive regime tend to vote for the same persona in the new place. It's the same reason why the poorest people in this country who are all on government assistance love Trump. Also why those dictators got into power in the other place to begin with. When people are in a desperate situation, they want a strong leader to solve their problems for them. Strong man. I don't think they care all that much about "handouts". As much as they hated the oppression they were living under before, they looked up to the strong man sitting at the top of those places.

Hence, poor desperate people love Trump.
This is your own personal logic disconnect, not one you can project on most others.

Why dont you give us photo examples of all them Trump signs/banners/hats, etc... in minority heavy urban environs like Detroit, Baltimore, etc......

Quote:
It's also why Muslims who came over here to escape from the Taliban want this place to be a theocracy.
Lol. You are simply trolling now. Afghani muslims who want a theocracy know exactly which party will keen on about "xenophobia, racism, etc.... and lobby for set asides for these poor brown refugees in many areas.

My home city of Minneapolis is a great example of this with Somali's and their favorite lefty rep Ilhan Omar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies