Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2024, 06:24 PM

6,782 posts, read 3,397,197 times

Advertisements

Kamala would never beat Trump for one simple reason.

She's an idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2024, 06:32 PM

21,251 posts, read 19,865,621 times
Only if Trump had his hands and feet tied and she was given a Little League bat.

Old 05-14-2024, 06:33 PM

6,396 posts, read 4,865,586 times
I hope the Presidential race is between Trump and Harris!

I'm no-Trump fan but I would vote for anyone else after Biden.

Old 05-14-2024, 08:50 PM

39,906 posts, read 26,614,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
She has been a total failure as VP and is unable to put two sentences together that make sense.
It's not like that would keep Democrats from voting for her.

Old 05-15-2024, 03:49 AM

3,871 posts, read 4,094,243 times
Headboard Harris, no way.

Old 05-15-2024, 03:52 AM

30,688 posts, read 19,377,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2cents55 View Post
Yes she aligns with the same failed policies as Biden. She does have some advantages being 18 years younger than Trump and 22 years younger than Biden being a woman and of color. Identity politics has worked well for the Dems a strong black/Indian woman going against a fat corrupt old white man could play well.

Biden has a good chance of dropping out before the Dem convention. I see Kamala being a shoe-in for his replacement.
I think the Dems are seeing just how far they can go with the least competent so Harris would be the next step down from a totally incompetent Biden, I agree she would have to be the Dems pick if Biden continues to fall.

Old 05-15-2024, 04:45 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,087,880 times
First, Harris is an incompetent person that has been beyond lucky in life to get as high in the food chain that she did. IMHO, she is far worse than Biden since… Well… She is beyond stupid.

Within the Democrat party, it’s the DNC that picks their candidates, and couldn’t care less about who the Democrat voter want… Ask old Bernie about this.

The DNC has zero love for Harris since her approval numbers are even lower that Xoe Biden’s numbers. Plus, Harris isn’t capable of raising cash or has strong political allies to prop her up. Biden may be an idiot, but not a fool since he knows his way around a political minefield. By having Harris as his VP, that alone guarantees that he will not be 25A or worse since both the Republicans AND Democrats know Harris would be appointed president, which scares the hell out of most every sane person.

If Xoe should have another “the wind blew me down and up the stairs 3 times” moment again, he’s AND Harris are done and even the DNC will be the ones to put a fork into them to ensure they get the message. Newsom is waiting in the wings and regardless of what Michelle O. says, I think she would run since President Obama would be calling the shots… Behind the curtains.

Also, for the VP, I think Trump is going to pick either Burgum or Tim Scott. Either of these two will disassemble Harris in a debate

Last edited by Ibginnie; Today at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Off topic

Old 05-15-2024, 05:07 AM

9,422 posts, read 14,373,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Harris could be president if she is 'appointed', not by the election process.
^^^
This.

The oval-filling process is a rubber-stamping of the appointment process.

If the people who control the appointment process want Kamala Harris, then they will get Kamala Harris, unless the rubber-stamping oval-fillers rebel in such great numbers that they can’t hide it even with their magic tricks.

Don’t hold your breath.

On the other hand, the people who control the appointment process probably don’t want her.

But don’t bet on that either.

By the way, I don’t think Kamala Harris is stupid. The fact that she speaks as if talking down to seven-year-olds is actually an effective communication strategy to that large chunk of oval-fillers who respond to it, while the rest can safely ignore it.

She would make an effective puppet if the appointers were to decide that they need her.

Good Luck!

Last edited by bale002; 05-15-2024 at 05:18 AM..

Old 05-15-2024, 06:34 AM

59,400 posts, read 27,561,222 times
Quote:
Yes she aligns with the same failed policies as Biden. She does have some advantages being 18 years younger than Trump and 22 years younger than Biden being a woman and of color. Identity politics has worked well for the Dems a strong black/Indian woman going against a fat corrupt old white man could play well.

Biden has a good chance of dropping out before the Dem convention. I see Kamala being a shoe-in for his replacement.
" I see Kamala being a shoe-in for his replacement."
Only in your dreams!

She can't debate because she can't stop laughing.

Old 05-15-2024, 06:39 AM

16,727 posts, read 8,718,551 times
Quote:

Aside from her ignorance on simple subjects and the worst most unqualified VP in American history, how on earth is being a woman and black an advantage?
If anything it is a detriment as she is an empty suit, and Biden only picked her based on affirmative action, declaring he was going to nominate a woman of color. Just because that idiot chose to do so, does not mean he chose wisely.

Trump will wipe the floor with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies