Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 11:17 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,764,479 times

Advertisements

My integrative MD started testing homocysteine and fibrinogen in the last 3 yrs...getting older things do change. Both these levels were elevated so I'm now taking supps to lower and reduce both of these levels.

I like Dr. Sinatra's recommendations for heart health support.

He likes and I use 3 of these:
Magnesium
COQ10
DRibose
L Carnitine (I don't take)

For blood thinners he suggests:
Vit C
Vit E
Omega 3
Bromelain (I am using the Jarrow 1000 now)
Natto
Garlic
Grape Seed Ex (I know this from my taking it so long)

I'm sure enough are on the pharma blood thinners but that is not my path. I have 2 friends now dealing with afib issues -- both these ladies are very alternative in healing but they have not been taking what they needed all along. One is now on 6-7 pharma heart drugs and working to get OFF as many with supps for the heart.

I have NOT believed much in the cholesterol fear which we've been pushed to fear and drugs by you know who.. There is plenty of info on the cholesterol myth issue. I'm older for sure but never heard of the cholesterol issue until maybe 30 yrs ago or so...My folks never knew that word.

One can do a search of Dr. Sinatra's info...I give this info to many I talk to.

Take Care of that Heart...you need it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 01:36 PM

Just reading about some heart attack and other heart issues and thought I'd bump this up. I truly believe so much can be done to keep our hearts healthy. Dr. Sinatra, cardio MD, has so much good info to offer.

Old 05-31-2017, 05:21 PM

Adding this here:

https://spacedoc.com/articles/dr-sinatra-cholesterol

Old 06-08-2017, 02:07 PM

1 posts, read 2,247 times
Default Transposition of the great arteries

https://www.gofundme.com/the-hallora...5bb8a938d64a94

Old 08-10-2017, 09:47 PM

Just talking to my friend today who is the one that has ended up with afib..she's slowly starting to add Dr. Sinatra's top 4 supps for heart health.
She says she stopped taking COQ10 a few years ago as I asked her if she still takes this supp and she said she's been off it. Now going back on. She's added magnesium, COQ10 and D Ribose for now. She claims she still has palps with the drugs she's taking. I've been off D Ribose since being in the hospital/rehabs for so long and I'm going to get back on it as it is listed for pain issues.

I had been taking D Ribose for a lot of years and have been off it...

http://www.fibromyalgia-reviews.com/Sup_Ribose.cfm

Last edited by jaminhealth; 08-10-2017 at 10:09 PM..

Old 08-14-2017, 06:47 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,231,635 times
Dr Sinatra is a fraud and a shill....out to make a few bucks selling useless supplements...

There is no "cholesterol fear".....there is also no cardiovascular disease without cholesterol

You are right, one can "do a search on Dr Sinatra's info" and anyone who does a thorough enough search will quickly discover he is nothing but a quack...

Old 08-14-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Dr Sinatra is a fraud and a shill....out to make a few bucks selling useless supplements...

There is no "cholesterol fear".....there is also no cardiovascular disease without cholesterol

You are right, one can "do a search on Dr Sinatra's info" and anyone who does a thorough enough search will quickly discover he is nothing but a quack...
So says you, of course, everyone outside of conventional MD's are frauds and shills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2017, 11:11 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
I did a search on Dr Sinatra and found, right away, that he formulates and sells nutritional supplements under the brand name "Advanced BioSolutions." So, naturally, he's going to promote them. And, naturally, anything he says is suspect.

According to one site, Dr Sinatra advocates a controversial alternative health practice called "grounding" or "earthing." According to the theory of grounding, the earth's surface is negatively charged and contact with the earth allows electrons to neutralize free radicals in the human body. Supposedly, lying or walking barefoot on grass, sand or earth, or lying on a special pad connected to the earth by grounding wires or a rod, or plugged into a wall outlet with a "modern earth ground system" reduces blood viscosity and blood pressure.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:34 AM

There are millions going to the "alternative" healing as the drugs are letting them down in many ways. Dr. Sinatra https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Sinatra

I trust Dr. Sinatra before So many conventional MD's out there. I've been seeing integrative MD's for about 15 yrs now.

He's a board certified cardiologist and at this point in his life is helping others who are open and want better health and not bombarded with pharmaceticals. I just posted about Tiger Woods and the pharmacy he had in his body when he got the DUI in May.

Attacking other MD's by supposed MD's is not very kosher as I understand the medical profession code of rules.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:57 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
...I trust Dr. Sinatra before So many conventional MD's out there...

I just find it strange that you attack MDs for prescribing medications but you support this Dr Sinatra for selling and promoting his own OTC meds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals