Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2024, 02:55 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,099,936 times

Advertisements

"MUST WATCH: Fmr. Marine Put on Hospice Care After Stage 4 Colo-Rectal Cancer & Three Years of Unsuccessful Chemo Beats His Cancer in a Few Months Using Unexpected Drug

"I started doing it 9/2/2021. Six weeks in, keeping in mind I wasn't supposed to make it...what does that scan say? 50% less disease...8 more weeks, I have another scan. No evidence of disease."

Start in at the 15 minute mark of this video to hear his protocol
https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...08576018038789

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tzXAyugqCg

5 ingredients from the video
-phenbendazole/fenbendazole
-cimetidine fromTagamet
-annatto from vitamin e, extract
-cucurmin
-Ahcc(mushroom extract)

Link with dosages
https://twitter.com/NaturallyFTW/sta...348868/photo/2

Cancer needs sugar, keto/carnivore diet is way to go if treating cancer

Easy to follow
-eat eggs, beef(butter encouraged), poultry, pork, and fish
-no fried foods

IP6, quercetin+ vitamin C on empty stomach, and vitamin D also really helpful

I would use curcumin from Life Extension or Medi-Herb, they use fenugreek combo to get curcumin past the liver
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2024, 06:15 AM

547 posts, read 326,311 times
great post, thanks given. i would just like to add what i know about it --

cause of colon cancer = low butyrate production in large intestine. cause of low butyrate production = lack of bifid family of bacteria in colon and/or lack of plant fiber that feeds the bifid bugs. the bifids eat the plant fiber and produce butyrate. good tip above on butter -- it's packed with butyrate.

low butyrate has been found as the cause of many chronic diseases, including colon cancer

lost a close family member to colon cancer, he was only 42. doctors told me to get never ending colonoscopies to catch mine early - they labor under the misinformation that cc is genetic, NOT TRUE.

once i learned what causes cc. no more colonoscopies! gut health for the win

Old 02-04-2024, 06:39 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,393,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheka View Post
great post, thanks given. i would just like to add what i know about it --

cause of colon cancer = low butyrate production in large intestine. cause of low butyrate production = lack of bifid family of bacteria in colon and/or lack of plant fiber that feeds the bifid bugs. the bifids eat the plant fiber and produce butyrate. good tip above on butter -- it's packed with butyrate.

low butyrate has been found as the cause of many chronic diseases, including colon cancer

lost a close family member to colon cancer, he was only 42. doctors told me to get never ending colonoscopies to catch mine early - they labor under the misinformation that cc is genetic, NOT TRUE.

once i learned what causes cc. no more colonoscopies! gut health for the win
Totally incorrect.

The actual "cause" of colorectal cancer is unknown. There are a host of risk factors, that increase your risk of getting it, but none of them are the actual singular cause. High-fat/low-fiber diets are one risk factor. But there are people who eat high-fat/low-fiber diets who never get this cancer, and there are people who don't eat high-fat/low-fiber diets who get this cancer.

The whole "good gut health" woo has been debunked for years, but some people latch on to it as the cure-all. Sucking down supplements and eating wacko diets is not going to prevent /most/ illnesses. It is unlikely to prevent /any/ illness.

Old 02-04-2024, 11:23 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,099,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
Sucking down supplements and eating wacko diets is not going to prevent /most/ illnesses. It is unlikely to prevent /any/ illness.
Ketosis is a natural function of the body using oils for sugar, why do you find it wacko to limit the sugar cancer needs to multiply rapidly?

Sugar also blunts the immune system for viral illnesses, its feeds the virus and forces your white blood cells to compete with sugar for insulin.

Quercetin, curcumin and vitamin D have all been shown stop colon cancer along with many others
https://princetonlongevitycenter.com/colon_polyps/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30599890
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30478904/

https://search.brave.com/search?q=qu...cer&source=web

People do beat cancer, as the guy in this video and other testimonies show. 3 years of chemo didn't win the day, but it is extremely lucrative... Luckily he found the right combo to beat it.

Old 02-07-2024, 07:24 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,551 posts, read 81,085,957 times
Despite the amount of research being done, there is unfortunately no exact treatment for every person having the same kind of cancer. What works for one may not for another, and then there are the side effects. In my case (bladder cancer) the first round of chemo had to be stopped due to the bad effects on my kidney function. They tried another and it was not doing enough to fight the cancer. It was finally the 3rd round that was working and without serious side effects, that one caused hair loss but that was a small price to pay for beating the cancer, and it grew back better than ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer