Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2016, 02:41 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I don't understand why some people think Burke did it. I read that the DNA evidence found on the body did not match any of the family members. So why do people think he did it?

Also, I think some people are reading into his smiling way too much. All the smiling could be out of nervousness. This is the only interview he's given on a tv show, so maybe this whole experience is just awkward for him. I don't think he would have agreed to do the interview in the first place if he was guilty.
Theres not an ounce of empathy running through his veins. You see how Johns PR campaigne went;
I'd wager a bet hes behind this whole interview thing. A case of 'father doesn't know best'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 02:51 PM

68 posts, read 105,312 times
Burke admits going downstairs with a flashlight?? The same flashlight found on the kitchen table that was wiped clean of fingerprints (along with the batteries) ? Burke also says that he "maybe" had pineapple that night....undigested pineapple was found in JB's stomach.

But ....but....but I thought they all went immediately to sleep? The Ramsey lies just keep piling up.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:51 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,131,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodozer View Post
From Twitter, someone just said that Burke admitted on Dr Phil sneaking down to the basement to play with a toy. Can anyone confirm this?

If so, this is a revelation. He admits he never went directly to bed, AND puts himself directly at the crime scene where most experts say her death occurred. This is YUUUUGE!
That wasn't his wording. He said he went down. The Ramsey's narrative has always been Jonbenet asleep from the moment they brought her in, John and Burke put a toy together in the basement, Patsy and Burke going to sleep sometime later, and John going to sleep after that.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:53 PM

I'm surprised Burke admitted to hitting her with the golf club. I always thought the father hit her and blamed him.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:53 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,177,342 times
what are you talking about?? They showed the skull on A&E it was completely broken apart on one side a 9 year old doesn't have that strength!! Or you think he strangled her with a garrote?? How does he even know what that is? I had to look it up.. he also doesn't have the strength to strangle her for that long and the killer tortured her and moved the garrote to different areas and retightened it. He would also be a psychopath and that would reemerge somehow in his personality in 20 years.

It wasn't a accident by Patsy either that kind of skull damage doesn't come by one flash light hit it only comes from someone who has direct serious intent on killing someone and is very strong.

I'd also like to know how a train track can cause burn marks on her face like a stun gun does.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:11 PM

John "lizard lips" Ramsey just said he is no longer going to speak publicly about the case.

Well, so much for doing everything possible in trying to "find the real killer".

Old 09-13-2016, 03:13 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
what are you talking about?? They showed the skull on A&E it was completely broken apart on one side a 9 year old doesn't have that strength!! Or you think he strangled her with a garrote?? How does he even know what that is? I had to look it up.. he also doesn't have the strength to strangle her for that long and the killer tortured her and moved the garrote to different areas and retightened it. He would also be a psychopath and that would reemerge somehow in his personality in 20 years.

It wasn't a accident by Patsy either that kind of skull damage doesn't come by one flash light hit it only comes from someone who has direct serious intent on killing someone and is very strong.

I'd also like to know how a train track can cause burn marks on her face like a stun gun does.
May not have been a stun gun or train track.

What drives a child to commit sexual abuse? | The Independent

Old 09-13-2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodozer View Post
John "lizard lips" Ramsey just said he is no longer going to speak publicly about the case.

Well, so much for doing everything possible in trying to "find the real killer".
I find that hard to believe. The funniest thing to me was he's upset people suspect him and his family. He can only blame himself. He act very bizarre from the moment the police were involved. Look at him at the funeral, he looks like he's at a meeting.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:16 PM

The second part of Dr. Phil, combined with the second part of the ID special, I watched it online, has really changed my opinion of Burke. As much as I feel bad for his situation, I wonder if he was a violent/deviant child. He seems like a deviant adult.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:17 PM

Lizard Lips just said he used a flashlight to put Jonbenet to bed.

WTF??? Who uses a flashlight to put their kid to bed? Did their power go out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime