Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 07:00 PM

23,849 posts, read 12,682,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Links to the emails?
Links were in the article in the OP, I'd given links to videos that show some of the pages, etc. You need to take some initiative and click on these things and/or to do your own research.

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2024, 07:04 PM

13,499 posts, read 9,998,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Links were in the article in the OP, I'd given links to videos that show some of the pages, etc. You need to take some initiative and click on these things and/or to do your own research.

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2
Thank you.

The person making the claim is the person that should provide the source.

Old 04-29-2024, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Thank you.

The person making the claim is the person that should provide the source.
Which they had done.

Old 04-29-2024, 07:21 PM

57,414 posts, read 26,328,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
A judge unsealed testimony that Jack Smith sought to keep sealed.

An FBI agent testified that Biden's GSA had possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia with classified documents and told Trump's team that he had to come and get them.

These boxes were then brought to Mar A Lago and justified to launch the FBI raid and bring charges.

Trump claimed the GSA packed the boxes not his team, Biden's administration denied this and now this FBI agent's testimony backs this up.

Why did the prosecutor want to keep this hidden if our court is fair?

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/20...-saga-n4928572
I just knew there would be a solid news source. Lol

Old 04-29-2024, 07:29 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 12 days ago)

1,344 posts, read 671,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I just knew there would be a solid news source. Lol
If you're looking for a "solid" mainstream news source you won't find any.

Old 04-29-2024, 07:35 PM

7,663 posts, read 8,744,085 times
Interview of Julie Kelly about Jack Smith and Judge Merchan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjHCs67pNqM

Old 04-29-2024, 08:09 PM

25,915 posts, read 18,928,859 times
Nothing in any of these witch hunt cases would be surprising.

Old 04-29-2024, 09:13 PM

13,499 posts, read 9,998,136 times
Quote:
Which they had done.
No, they had not.

I asked for the testimony that stated what was in the boxes. The testimony provided by Kelly in her tweet does not state what was in the boxes.

It’s speculation that there were classified documents in the boxes.

“An FBI agent testified that Biden's GSA had possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia with classified documents and told Trump's team that he had to come and get them.” -OP

That is not in the FBI agent’s testimony.

So no, no one had provided a source that literally shows testimony saying what the OP says is in the testimony.

Then I asked you to provide a source for the emails you were referencing. You finally did, after much asking.

I’m yet to ascertain whether any of this stuff actually backs up the OP’s initial claim. Even the linked article does not go as far as to assert this is fact as opposed to speculation.

Old 04-30-2024, 01:18 AM

FinsterRufus,

You shouldn't get snarky if you want others to do something for you.

I posted a couple of links to a couple of videos that had showed a few pages, you are the one who'd refused to watch what I had posted. I had also told you that I know of no central data base that has all of the pages in it, apparently there are somewhere around 400 pages. So, I have no clue what you are claiming I had 'took my time to reference'. Other than the videos I'd posted and to suggest that you read the link in the OP and Julie's twitter feed and saying that there are a ton of pages out there that I don't know how to find all of them, I don't know what you felt I needed to reference for you. You do realize I am not the one who'd created this thread, don't you?

Anyway, since you want others to do your research for you to help you connect the dots, then I will do it for you... but just this one time.

From the link in the OP:

Investigative journalist Julie Kelly found something interesting in the documents that could change everything. The first things is testimony from an FBI agent who testified that the General Services Administration (GSA) had been in possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia before ordering Trump's team to come get them.

Then she shows a screen shot of some of the testimony. and then she continues on:

"So an entire pallet full of boxes that had been held by GSA somewhere outside of DC is dumped at Mar-a-Lago," Kelly notes. "Apparently these are the boxes that ended up containing papers with 'classified markings.'"

connecting the dots:

Boxes were taken by GSA from the WH to their storage in VA.
After some time, GSA told Trump they needed to get them out of GSA's storage.
The boxes were transported to MAL.
Then the FBI pops up to say that they suspect there are classified docs in some of those boxes the GSA had had and had sent to MAL. convenient, eh? To get a search warrant an FBI agent testified that classified docs were possibly in those boxes at MAL, again, convenient. We already knew about that FBI agent's testimony back when the raid had happened and the redacted search warrant had been released, remember?

To refresh your memory, I guess, and to learn more of what was in the search warrant... here is a video where you can see and read the recently unredacted version of that search warrant (watch it, don't watch it, Idc):

7:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdHqljOCfl4

~

Old 04-30-2024, 04:56 AM

27,190 posts, read 15,371,712 times
Quote:
It's there in black and white, in their own emails.

just sayin.
Oh yes.
The "if so" was for those that deny everything to the nth degree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies