Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2023, 08:00 AM

3,300 posts, read 3,026,852 times

Advertisements

Hi All,

I’m offering a free rootwork style candle lighting service for up to five members. Having been a rootwork practitioner for some years now, I currently have a number of vigil candles that I will no longer be using for clients. These are traditionally used for blessing and encouraging positive energy for various situations.

The candles I have are:
“Road Opener” - Clears the way of blockages and encourages progress towards goals
“Marriage Blessings” - To bless a new marriage, yours or someone else’s
“Crucible of Courage” - Increases personal determination and fortitude
“Saint Expedite” - Quickly brings good luck and solutions to problems
“Crown of Success” - Encourages a positive outcome for any endeavor

Please note that the descriptions represent the traditional uses of each candle, and do not in any way represent a guarantee of efficacy.

If anyone would like me to set one of these candles on their behalf, please reply in this thread or DM me and I’ll go ahead with it, on a first-come, first-served basis, one per member. I don’t need your actual name, I can just go by your user name. If you would like the candle set on behalf of another person, I don’t need their name, but it would be helpful if you could include their relationship to you and a brief explanation, such as, “Hi, please do a “Road Opener” for my nephew who is starting a business.”

I will light the candle with a prayer for blessings on the situation. Since traditionally, the way the candle burns, and especially how it finishes up, gives a suggestion of the general energy around the situation, when the candle is completed, I will DM you with an interpretation of how it went. Whereas some practitioners will keep a candle burning continuously day and night, so that it’s completed in a few days, I burn a candle for a set time each day, so it could take six weeks or more for the candle to be done.

As I said above, there’s no charge, I just enjoy this work and I would like to use these candles as they were meant to be used. If I get any takers, I may offer more lighting services in the future, as long as my candle supply holds out. I don’t do any type of cursing or coercive work, just blessings and positive energy. No guarantees, but I always say setting a candle can’t ever hurt and just might help.

Oh, and of course I have to add: For Entertainment Purposes Only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2023, 10:05 PM

529 posts, read 183,145 times
Thanks irootoo that is very sweet of you to offer. I love candle Magick and incorporate many of my rituals with candles. I hope someone takes advantage of your kind offering, blessings dear!

Old 09-14-2023, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
Thanks irootoo that is very sweet of you to offer. I love candle Magick and incorporate many of my rituals with candles. I hope someone takes advantage of your kind offering, blessings dear!
You are so sweet, thank you!

There's something about lighting a candle that just feels like the energy is going to exactly the right place. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Old 09-16-2023, 08:02 AM

The Road Opener candle has been spoken for, the other four are still available.

Old 11-23-2023, 08:15 AM

The "Crucible of Courage" candle has been spoken for.

"Marriage Blessings," "Saint Expedite," and "Crown of Success" are still available.

Old 11-29-2023, 05:23 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
The "Crucible of Courage" candle has been spoken for.

"Marriage Blessings," "Saint Expedite," and "Crown of Success" are still available.
Crown of Success? Or St. Expedite? You may choose. I only don't need one.

Old 11-29-2023, 08:56 PM

The "St. Expedite" candle has been spoken for.

"Marriage Blessings" and "Crown of Success" are still available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism