Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
 [Register]
Ocala Marion County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2024, 11:50 AM

505 posts, read 514,830 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know anything about this part of Crystal River, its called 'Crystal Manor'. I am trying to figure out if there are deed restrictions here. I tried talking to Citrus County government, but they are clueless, and could not give me any real answers.

Any idea if there are deed restrictions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2024, 01:27 PM

6,470 posts, read 10,332,410 times
I would attempt to contact a realtor in the Crystal River market or if they have a direct sales center for more information.

Old 04-04-2024, 09:22 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,393,301 times
You can check here https://www.citrusclerk.org/Document...strictions-PDF and cross reference it to the town clerk's office.

Old 04-05-2024, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
You can check here https://www.citrusclerk.org/Document...strictions-PDF and cross reference it to the town clerk's office.
I found the deed restrictions for "Unit 1", but they seem to mostly talk about Low Income Housing. So I think they may be obsolete?

When I asked the county about this, they told me to talk to the HOA. and I cannot find any information on the HOA.

Old 04-05-2024, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontaskwhy View Post
I would attempt to contact a realtor in the Crystal River market or if they have a direct sales center for more information.
the funny thing about it is, I actually reached out to 2 already.

One didn't return the phone call.

The other doesn't know anything about the deed restrictions.

I'm about at the point, where I'm going to start randomly knocking on doors and asking people that live there lol
Seems like it shouldn't be this hard to find out

Old 04-05-2024, 07:23 AM

6,470 posts, read 10,332,410 times
FWIW, when I was a realtor, some communities were better than others at providing information about deed restrictions. Some communities wouldn't provide much information until a contract was in process, some charged copy fees to provide it and others were very open and provided free, online access to those documents. It does depend on several factors and your results may vary.

Old 04-07-2024, 09:27 AM

3,233 posts, read 3,186,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckRebel View Post
I found the deed restrictions for "Unit 1", but they seem to mostly talk about Low Income Housing. So I think they may be obsolete?

When I asked the county about this, they told me to talk to the HOA. and I cannot find any information on the HOA.
Did you scroll all the way to the end of the document? The last 4 pages lists several parcels. I wouldn’t assume the agreement is obsolete. There are also links to two other units on that PDF, and Citrus County states up front that they have not verified the accuracy of its list of deed restricted communities.

Have you tried reaching out to a realtor that has a listing in Crystal Manor? I agree with you that the information about the community is confusing. Some listings that contain Crystal Manor in the name mention deed restrictions and others say there isn’t. The information I saw says there is no HOA. Looks like there’s some listings for vacant land. I would call the Realtor(s) associated with the listing(s).

Old 04-07-2024, 10:13 AM

5,954 posts, read 3,706,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckRebel View Post
Does anyone know anything about this part of Crystal River, its called 'Crystal Manor'. I am trying to figure out if there are deed restrictions here. I tried talking to Citrus County government, but they are clueless, and could not give me any real answers.

Any idea if there are deed restrictions?
Click on the link below. Then click on Unit 1, or Unit 2, or Unit 3 as needed. Then read the restrictions. It may take a little digging to get past the legal mumbo jumbo, but eventually you should find what you need. Whether you can interpret it may be a different issue. Good luck.

https://www.citrusclerk.org/Document...strictions-PDF

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
View detailed profiles of: