Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2024, 12:18 PM

2,920 posts, read 1,005,239 times

Advertisements

She obviously is arrested in development, possibly mentally, as well. People who abuse children have deep-seated psychological issues, missing a conscience, possibly.

That's the only thing "equal" about it... it doesn't matter if it's a male, female, or other doing the abusing. Sick people who harm children should all be treated equally under the rule of law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2024, 12:21 PM

19,700 posts, read 12,275,135 times
My mother told us of a pedophile female teacher back when she was in elementary school. The victims were younger than this.

Old 05-04-2024, 01:45 PM

2,915 posts, read 2,159,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have no idea why so many woman do this knowing how it can blow up their lives. She will face jail, scorn and obviously she lost her ability to be a teacher. And then of course there is the fiancé. I can't imagine how crushed he must be, especially after reading the words pointed out earlier in the thread. And finally the betrail the family must feel after inviting this woman along on a family vacation during break.
for the same reason so many men do it knowing it will blow up their lives?

Old 05-04-2024, 01:59 PM

17,427 posts, read 16,597,202 times
This is happening so much now with these new female teachers that it makes you wonder what kind of screening process the schools use to hire these individuals. How on earth could someone like this make it through student teaching without raising some serious red flags?

Old 05-04-2024, 07:20 PM

23,891 posts, read 33,633,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Am sure Ms. Bergmann's fiancé loved hearing this:

"Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/i-do-l...thorities-say/

Of course the wedding has been called off. Their wedding page on the Knot wedding site has been removed. The article below says that both of them called off the wedding. I can't even imagine what he is going through, to have your fiance, almost wife cheat on you with a kid.

This girl is sick. My grandson who is almost 11 is in 5th grade. His mother, is a few years older then this 24 year old pedophile ex teacher. She (ex-teacher) is old enough to be the kids mother if she got pregnant at 12 or 13.

It still amazes me that so many teachers get busted for having sex with a student, especially since they usually make national news sites and that there are sites that will save a snapshot of various sites, they can forever be online. To think they will have to register on the Megan's law list, which you'd think would be another big deterrent.

Fiancé of Madison Bergmann, teacher busted for ‘making out’ with 5th-grader, says wedding is off: ‘She cheated with a little kid’ - Published May 4, 2024, 6:15 p.m. ET

Quote:
The devastated fiancé of the Wisconsin elementary school teacher who was arrested for making out with a fifth grader has called off the wedding, one of his friends told The Post.

Madison Bergmann and her betrothed, Sam Hickman, were due to tie the knot in July — but the revelation of her sick love affair with one of her 11-year-old students has halted any plans of a flowery ceremony.

“It’s been indefinitely postponed,” a pal of Hickman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Saturday.

“And it probably won’t happen. Sam is really upset and heartbroken. He’s embarrassed and pissed. He didn’t deserve this. Everyone is pissed,” he added.

The longtime couple’s wedding page on the popular marriage website The Knot has been taken down

He says it’s f–ked up that she cheated with a little kid,” the friend told The Post.

He’s really really hurt. Not talking too much about it, just like ‘this is f–ked up’.”

Old Yesterday, 07:40 AM

17,296 posts, read 15,491,542 times
Ewwwww wtf

Old Yesterday, 08:01 AM

17,427 posts, read 16,597,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Of course the wedding has been called off. Their wedding page on the Knot wedding site has been removed. The article below says that both of them called off the wedding. I can't even imagine what he is going through, to have your fiance, almost wife cheat on you with a kid.

This girl is sick. My grandson who is almost 11 is in 5th grade. His mother, is a few years older then this 24 year old pedophile ex teacher. She (ex-teacher) is old enough to be the kids mother if she got pregnant at 12 or 13.

It still amazes me that so many teachers get busted for having sex with a student, especially since they usually make national news sites and that there are sites that will save a snapshot of various sites, they can forever be online. To think they will have to register on the Megan's law list, which you'd think would be another big deterrent.

Fiancé of Madison Bergmann, teacher busted for ‘making out’ with 5th-grader, says wedding is off: ‘She cheated with a little kid’ - Published May 4, 2024, 6:15 p.m. ET
Thank God he found this out about her BEFORE he married her. He needs to move on and realize that this woman is a pervert and a fraud.

Old Yesterday, 08:06 AM

19,700 posts, read 12,275,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
She obviously is arrested in development, possibly mentally, as well. People who abuse children have deep-seated psychological issues, missing a conscience, possibly.

That's the only thing "equal" about it... it doesn't matter if it's a male, female, or other doing the abusing. Sick people who harm children should all be treated equally under the rule of law.
People with these issues can be particularly charming, and convince us they are the type of teachers, coaches, etc. that really care about kids. They may be "teacher of the year" types. They might even have no idea they are sick until they meet one special kid that triggers them.

Maybe we need to go back to teachers being intimidating and business like, not someone you invite on a family vacation. That shouldn't even be allowed by the school, it crosses a line. It isn't fair to the other students or parents.

Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM

2,920 posts, read 1,005,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
People with these issues can be particularly charming, and convince us they are the type of teachers, coaches, etc. that really care about kids. They may be "teacher of the year" types. They might even have no idea they are sick until they meet one special kid that triggers them.

Maybe we need to go back to teachers being intimidating and business like, not someone you invite on a family vacation. That shouldn't even be allowed by the school, it crosses a line. It isn't fair to the other students or parents.
There's a book called Tampa by Alissa Nutting that illustrates this behavior. In it, a 26-year old female teacher preys upon a middle school aged boy and really messes up his family.

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM

31,959 posts, read 27,083,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have no idea why so many woman do this knowing how it can blow up their lives. She will face jail, scorn and obviously she lost her ability to be a teacher. And then of course there is the fiancé. I can't imagine how crushed he must be, especially after reading the words pointed out earlier in the thread. And finally the betrail the family must feel after inviting this woman along on a family vacation during break.
The mother gave her son's phone number to perv teacher.

From Daily Fail

"During her interview with police, she told authorities that the victim's mother allegedly gave her the student's phone number after the family invited her to Afton Alps, a skiing resort, over winter break."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-dumped.html

What I don't understand is why school officials and or district gave go ahead for a teacher to take holiday with a student and his family. That just seems way off and shouldn't happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events