Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 08:58 AM

1,405 posts, read 1,851,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayHey View Post
The Uneeda glass building is going to be a restaurant. It's adjacent to not part of the same development, different owners.
What do you mean? Uneeda glass is owned by The Cotton Companies, and it appears Fetch is also being developed through The Cotton Companies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2021, 09:13 AM

1,054 posts, read 880,353 times
Same developer yes, but the properties are distinct and separate, not a Highside named type of place.

Old 04-13-2021, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayHey View Post
Same developer yes, but the properties are distinct and separate, not a Highside named type of place.
You said "It's adjacent to not part of the same development, different owners." - implying that Uneeda and Fetch weren't apart of the same development?

Old 04-13-2021, 05:54 PM

1,054 posts, read 880,353 times
I'm worried of taking this down in a "what the meaning of 'is' is" hole, but I thought that the properties had different owners and that while they are adjacent and being developed into something new at the same time, they aren't part of the same development, like a Highside Market or a Riverfront Place is one big development for example. Though it turns out that the Cotton Co. has purchased that land too, so I was mistaken to begin with. They need to hurry up and come up with a name for this block + Sputnik just across the street, I nominate SoLin, short for South of Linwood, because the mark of every great city is to have some kind of So-whatever name.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:41 AM

215 posts, read 218,265 times
It should help compliment Chattabrewchee and the Swift mill apartments already in that area! Plus it is within walking distance of the hospital area!

Old 11-28-2021, 11:49 AM

2,250 posts, read 2,160,062 times
The restaurant building about to ready to go up.

Old 11-29-2021, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountain-of-youth View Post
The restaurant building about to ready to go up.
I'm shocked they're moving forward without any tenant lineup announced for the white building. Maybe they actually do have tenants lined up? Big gamble if not.

Old 11-29-2021, 07:00 AM

3,408 posts, read 1,901,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
I'm shocked they're moving forward without any tenant lineup announced for the white building. Maybe they actually do have tenants lined up? Big gamble if not.
Their track record speaks for itself. Me thinks these folks have several prospective tenants, and are just trying to decide the best "fit" for that location. If not, I think their gamble is small.

Old 11-29-2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
Their track record speaks for itself. Me thinks these folks have several prospective tenants, and are just trying to decide the best "fit" for that location. If not, I think their gamble is small.
Call me conservitive but my understanding is this is $10-12m project, with zero confirmed tenants in an up and coming area, I would say the gamble is medium to high. Especially, with the 2nd project coming online with 3 confirmed tenants before it was even announced. I'm not saying they can't get it done, if anyone can, they can. Just making notes. I'm as hopeful as you are that they knock it out of the park.

Old 11-29-2021, 08:58 AM

5,616 posts, read 8,644,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
Call me conservitive but my understanding is this is $10-12m project, with zero confirmed tenants in an up and coming area, I would say the gamble is medium to high. Especially, with the 2nd project coming online with 3 confirmed tenants before it was even announced. I'm not saying they can't get it done, if anyone can, they can. Just making notes. I'm as hopeful as you are that they knock it out of the park.
Have a lot of faith in these guys. Their vision is solid. Much more forward thinking than other developers in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA