Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 07:13 AM

2,583 posts, read 2,700,891 times

Advertisements

I think you enjoy the benefits, but you're letting your emotions get in the way. Enjoy the benefits and block on social media if it's bothering you so much. If you can't handle even that, then look for fun elsewhere with someone else maybe you can be more intimate with. Because this isn't that guy, as much as you may want it to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2024, 03:47 PM

20,192 posts, read 9,104,849 times
lol he's got an itch he wants you to scratch. Just recognize it for what it is and act accordingly. Social media is as important as you make it.

Old 04-29-2024, 04:01 PM

4,045 posts, read 2,721,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniferlee8899 View Post
Now he started following me on instagram and viewing my stories
Please just leave this one alone. He is NOT interested in anything more than a hook up. Block him and move on.

Old 04-29-2024, 08:35 PM

48 posts, read 31,335 times
Quote:
I dated this man for 3 months it’s was intense. We both had deep feelings for each other it ended mutually do to incompatibility . Anyways we went no contact for a month. I got curious and went to his social media account and on accident viewed his social media story. He texted me right after and asked “if I was lurking” ? I responded with “why”, he said “because it said you viewed my story. I responded saying “once”. He then asked me “if I was thinking about him because he randomly thinks of me” . I then asked him if he missed me and still had feelings for me he said yes.

He then asked me and I responded saying “yes as well” he said he was surprised. He told me he still had the pictures of in his phone when I asked. He then asked me a week later if I worked the next day ? He knows where I work and my job is a shopping store but there’s another location other than mine. “So responded saying yea I do work tomorrow”. He asked me what time, because he wanted to go in my store to grab some clothes. then told him “if you want to see me just say that, so yea or no”. He responded saying “not while you’re at work”.

I was confused why he asked me that? It made it seem like he wanted to come in my store but avoid me ? If that is the case then he could go to another location right ?
For him to contact you after the "social media light stalking" lol, means that he was probably interested in reconnecting but it seems like he may have changed his mind midway through. Its hard to know what it was that may have changed his mind without knowing all of the details of why it didnt work out, but usually people are reminded why it didnt work out in the first place pretty soon --after retrying a relationship that failed.

Old 05-03-2024, 02:53 PM

7 posts, read 2,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
lol he's got an itch he wants you to scratch. Just recognize it for what it is and act accordingly. Social media is as important as you make it.
What does that mean ?

Old 05-06-2024, 08:30 PM

4,045 posts, read 2,721,149 times
Quote:
What does that mean ?
It means that he only wants you for ONE thing.

Old 05-09-2024, 06:36 AM

16,357 posts, read 10,478,908 times
You started the entire thing by viewing his story. You asked him if he misses you and still has feelings for you, which are very personal probing questions, and he said yes. Now that you have re-connected he is acting on those feelings. If anything you are the one playing him by tugging at his heart strings.

If you 2 are incompatible that won't change. Stop this now.

Old 05-09-2024, 07:30 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 25 days ago)

35,749 posts, read 18,091,770 times
OP, your grandmother would tell you he's only using you for sex. In most other cases, this is usually harder to see because the guy puts on SOME effort to be flattering, to act interested in more in a relationship, is charming, etc.

But for zero effort on his part, and while basically being a jerk, you are willing to meet up with him.

You need to get out of this. It's making you feel worse than you realize.

Old Today, 10:38 AM

7 posts, read 2,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
OP, your grandmother would tell you he's only using you for sex. In most other cases, this is usually harder to see because the guy puts on SOME effort to be flattering, to act interested in more in a relationship, is charming, etc.

But for zero effort on his part, and while basically being a jerk, you are willing to meet up with him.

You need to get out of this. It's making you feel worse than you realize.
Yes I agree and for him to still want to be on my social media viewing all my stories is crazy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships