Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2024, 12:15 PM

57 posts, read 25,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post
I could see this if he didn't have the higher education, good job and income requirements. The woman would not need to depend on a guy for financial security if she has these things.

It sounds like a pretty sick request: I require you to be a high achiever that has an advanced education, and a successful career that provides a good income. But then I require that you throw all that away and be a housewife that will collect a $200 allowance per month and be completely dependent on me for everything. And if you behave and do as I say, I'll purchase plane tickets on occasion so you can visit your family.

Good grief.
Please read again
Nobody said $200 allowance
Get the facts straight
I required nothing. That was her offer and her request
Who said she has to behave
In fact the relationship is always me behaving while she throws tantrum (twice)

Old 03-18-2024, 12:43 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,833,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exohouse View Post
We met on a dating website for Filipina looking for a foreigner
No proposal
I asked her to be my girlfriend after 4 weeks of knowing her. She rejected
Bachelor psychology
Call center
I make 6 figures: business
No visa
I let her decide what she wants. Again, I am submissive to her
Sounds like mail order bride. Met on a match up internet site. Now you want to marry her after 4 weeks and bring her to the US.
That is pretty much mail order bride.

If you want to get married why haven't you begun the process of getting her a visa? It takes a bit of time and money to complete this process.
Are you getting married there or is she coming to the US for the wedding.

If this is truly great for both of you, you need to make sure all the documents are in order and visas are up to date and converted on time so she gets legal permanent US residency and citizenship promptly. That way she will be on equal footing and not dependent on you should she decide to do something other than be a SAHW. Otherwise, I would think you might be exploiting her.
I not sure why you are not focusing on that instead of seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

Old 03-18-2024, 02:42 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
Filipina who has a child are often having difficulty finding a new husband. Country is full of dead beat men and stubborn men who will not raise another man’s child
Are you saying that she has a child?

Old 03-18-2024, 03:05 PM

1,852 posts, read 867,463 times
Quote:
Spending money is after marriage and she becomes house wife

Ah yes the old control move.

Old 03-18-2024, 03:31 PM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Sounds like mail order bride. Met on a match up internet site. Now you want to marry her after 4 weeks and bring her to the US.

If you want to get married why haven't you begun the process of getting her a visa? It takes a bit of time and money to complete this process.

If this is truly great for both of you, you need to make sure all the documents are in order and visas are up to date and converted on time so she gets legal permanent US residency and citizenship promptly. That way she will be on equal footing and not dependent on you should she decide to do something other than be a SAHW. Otherwise, I would think you might be exploiting her.
I not sure why you are not focusing on that instead of seeking validation from strangers on the internet.
CR1 and K1 seem to take between 12-18 months right now.

Old 03-18-2024, 03:35 PM

867 posts, read 456,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
That's not unusual. I had a crush on a 60 year old when I was 40. He was a take charge person and I just liked his strong vibe, he was not in shape and not good looking. Nothing ever happened because we both knew this would never work out.

I am 47 now, since about 10 years I have 25-35 year old's and 65+ interested. Men my own age are less likely to try. No idea why.

To the OP - STOP SENDING MONEY. Jeeez. We are in 2024 and people are still sending money around the globe. Seriously, wth?

Exactly , that was my point it's pretty normal stuff l only mentioned it relating to op's situation not to argue the bs. Dunno why some were so surprised., or care tbh.

Old 03-18-2024, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

Get facts straight
Who said marriage in 4 weeks?
4 months for her to finally agree to be my girlfriend
I have not proposed

Please read without a wild imagination
If you have questions, ask

Old 03-18-2024, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Are you saying that she has a child?
Yes, toddler

Old 03-18-2024, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl67 View Post
Ah yes the old control move.
Taken out of context
Ignored facts
Misunderstood

If you don’t know, ask
Don’t assume

Old 03-18-2024, 04:41 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
Yes, toddler
Well, then you know why she and her family are excited that she found a guy who is willing to take her and her child from a "dead beat man" and provide for her, her child and extended family, and even accept the fact that she is lazy - all that in exchange for sex.
You sound VERY desperate.

What is it that you look for in a relationship you couldn't find the States?
Because mostly desperate men with a history of failed relationships/unable to get dates look for a wife in poor Third World countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships