Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

7,650 posts, read 4,000,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
President Joe Biden told black graduates Sunday that former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies 'don't see you in the future of America' in a fiery takedown on race.

The president didn't use Trump or the GOP's name as he addressed graduating seniors from Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia, but it was clear who he was talking about as he brought up January 6 amid their commencement ceremony.

'Insurrectionists who stormed the capitol with Confederate flags are called patriots by some,' Biden told the seniors, graduating from the historically black, all-male institution. 'Not in my house.'

Trump often refers to his supporters who ramsacked the Capitol by that term.

'Black police officers, black veterans, protecting the Capitol were called another word as you recall,' Biden continued.

The president added that 'extremists close the doors of opportunity.'

'They don't see you in the future of America, but they're wrong,' Biden said. 'We know black history is American history. We know black men are going to lead us into the future.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mp-racist.html
More and more blacks are refusing to believe Biden's lies. Or Pelosi's lie about "Democrat job creation" after the pandemic (i.e. the return to work after the lockdowns.)

Biden insults the intelligence of blacks at every turn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM

50,531 posts, read 47,308,240 times
Whomever writes his scripts are going to hades. Poor old man reading this garbage. PAUSE>

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM

9,987 posts, read 4,735,310 times
Some students turned their backs on Biden

https://nypost.com/2024/05/19/us-new...ement-address/

Other students mad that Biden's appearance took attention off of them prior to speech.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ch/ar-BB1mAu5V

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM

6,231 posts, read 3,438,568 times
What a ridiculous lie.

I suspect that black people know this is a lie too, but I’m not really sure what they believe.

Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM

38,281 posts, read 22,312,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
More and more blacks are refusing to believe Biden's lies. Or Pelosi's lie about "Democrat job creation" after the pandemic (i.e. the return to work after the lockdowns.)

Biden insults the intelligence of blacks at every turn.
Even the black republicans? What about the Republicans sitting in the audience, or Republicans in the graduating class??? Biden is such an evil man. He's a divisive, despicable race hustler.

This was said by Biden during a college commencement speech?!?!!

Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM

11,858 posts, read 6,218,388 times
Divide and conquer is all the Democrats have.

Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM

7,498 posts, read 3,631,075 times
The future of America according to the democrats is South Americans ruled by the Chinese

Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM

10,223 posts, read 11,201,555 times
This is why, He's the worst and Has divided the Country more so.

How can anyone believe - this lying sack of crap.

Biden is racist - He's never done anything, to help anyone—but himself.

7,650 posts, read 4,000,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
This is why, He's the worst and Has divided the Country more so.

How can anyone believe - this lying sack of crap.

Biden is racist - He's never done anything, to help anyone—but himself.
And I thought Obama was the great divider.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

38,281 posts, read 22,312,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
What a ridiculous lie.

I suspect that black people know this is a lie too, but I’m not really sure what they believe.
That's because there is no "they," since people are people. The way people think and behave is not dictated by the genes that decide the melanin content of a person's skin. Biden think so, cuz "if you are undecided on whether you are voting for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies