Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2024, 03:59 PM
Status: "Wasting time in the internet, just like you." (set 8 days ago)

1,291 posts, read 675,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
You will see many more threads like this in the coming months that reek of desperacy. The weather is warming up outside and soon the physical unrest will begin as well. It is going to be a bumpy ride through early November, but we will get through it okay. At least I hope.
This troll isnt desperate, he is just trolling to see if the Trump goobers will say things he can mock.

Old 05-18-2024, 04:05 PM

46,382 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
If Trump wins in November, everyone believes that they will be placed in a position of great responsibility and reward. Back in the thirties American communists all thought that they would be placed in leadership positions when the revolution came.

Where do you think that you will be placed in a Trump government?
What?

Old 05-18-2024, 04:07 PM

46,382 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
Personal attack? You lost this argument already.
Quote:
dopey leftist actress thinks that
Unless you are the dopey leftist actress, then you have failed calling that a personal attack.

Are you that dopey leftist actress?

Old 05-18-2024, 04:12 PM

3,435 posts, read 2,188,166 times
Quote:
If Trump wins in November, everyone believes that they will be placed in a position of great responsibility and reward. Back in the thirties American communists all thought that they would be placed in leadership positions when the revolution came.

What sort of Orwellian false dichotomy is this? Good grief...

Old 05-18-2024, 05:43 PM

9,277 posts, read 6,426,590 times
Lookup what "afd" stands for and realize that including it in one's username is akin to integrating "biden" or "trump" in one's username.

Old 05-18-2024, 06:03 PM

1,373 posts, read 699,431 times
Quote:

Tonya, you silly goose, DJT will be our benevolent dictator and you and I will be his happy, humble servants..you will enjoy it, I promise..

Old 05-19-2024, 05:36 AM

30,407 posts, read 23,874,018 times
Quote:

Who is "everyone", and what makes you think that you know what I believe? Did you poll "everyone" to learn what they "believe"? I never got a phone call.

None of us think we'll be put into some position in Trump's government.

Are you smoking something? This claim and question makes zero sense.

Old 05-19-2024, 07:11 AM

5,854 posts, read 3,264,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
I'll play!

I am hoping for a role where I can kick Progressives, Democrats, college punks, Antifa's and Union thugs in the ass -- And get paid for it
Finally, an honest answer.
Hitler had a group that fit into this class called the SA.

In one of the American WW 2 propaganda films "Why We Fight" there was a man dressed in NAZI garb who said "when I hear the word culture, I reach for my revolver". Do you think that they will give you a uniform with leather straps like he had?

I'm not a Jew. I just read a lot about history, and how it tends to repeat itself.

Old 05-19-2024, 07:14 AM

5,854 posts, read 3,264,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
What sort of Orwellian false dichotomy is this? Good grief...

Communist or Fascist. Both are dangerously authoritarian.

Old 05-19-2024, 09:49 AM

14,081 posts, read 5,695,072 times
Quote:
If Trump wins in November, everyone believes that they will be placed in a position of great responsibility and reward.
OK, let's start with the definition of the false premise fallacy:
  • a false premise is an incorrect proposition or assumption that forms the basis of an argument and renders it logically unsound.
"Everyone believes" followed by literally anything, is an incorrect assumption, and as the basis for your "proposition via question" that follows, renders the entire argument logically invalid.
Quote:
Back in the thirties American communists all thought that they would be placed in leadership positions when the revolution came.
False premise used in an assertion that you are using to bolster the already underlying false premise of your intended proposition. Unsound logic being employed to make an already unsound argument even more unsound. Nice!
Quote:
False assumption implied. The implied assumption is that people who vote for Trump think they WILL be appointed to some sort of position within the government as a reward. Obviously false and logically invalid.
Quote:
This is addressed to anyone supports Trump and thinks that Trump's dictatorship might go beyond day 1.
Yet another false premise - that Trump being elected to a 2nd term as President results in dictatorship. You also imply an even further, underlying false premise - that there are those who support an imaginary Trump dictatorship, since they support him AND his dictatorship.

Paraphrasing, but it fits this discussion - at no point in your rambling, incoherent posts were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this sub-forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may G-d have mercy on your soul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.