Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 08:42 PM

169 posts, read 58,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I don't know about any natural science about God, but this temple that Ezekiel 1 ... show a vision was not Ezekiel temple of Ezekiel 47, this was the temple that Solomon built, as the people sin and turned away from God and this was a vision of God leaving the temple for good which was hard on all of heaven
Thank you for clarifying hljc. You are correct. There are two Temples referenced in the Book of Ezekiel.

While we are on this subject, I would like to note that many Christians believe that the Temple mentioned in the final chapters are a future look at a Millennial Temple or perhaps New Jerusalem.

I disagree.

Ezekiel's Temple was a conditional promise, meaning that it would only be built if the Israelites repented. Here is the Fine Print that many skip over...

Ezekiel 43:11
"And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them."

The Israelites did not repent; thus, the plans were scrapped. Plan-B (New Jerusalem) was the replacement. There are similarities between Ezekiel's Temple and New Jerusalem, but they are not the same, especially with the Animal Sacrifices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2022, 12:51 AM

4,085 posts, read 872,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
Thank you for clarifying hljc. You are correct. There are two Temples referenced in the Book of Ezekiel.

While we are on this subject, I would like to note that many Christians believe that the Temple mentioned in the final chapters are a future look at a Millennial Temple or perhaps New Jerusalem.

I disagree.

Ezekiel's Temple was a conditional promise, meaning that it would only be built if the Israelites repented. Here is the Fine Print that many skip over...

Ezekiel 43:11
"And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them."

The Israelites did not repent; thus, the plans were scrapped. Plan-B (New Jerusalem) was the replacement. There are similarities between Ezekiel's Temple and New Jerusalem, but they are not the same, especially with the Animal Sacrifices.
The remnant repented. John the baptizer prepared the way. Jesus came to those who repented.

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Malachi 3:1"Behold, I will send My messenger, who will prepare the way before Me. Then the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple--the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight--see, He is coming," says the LORD of Hosts.

Matthew 3:3 This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: "A voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him.'"

Isaiah 40:3 A voice of one calling: "Prepare the way for the LORD in the wilderness; make a straight highway for our God in the desert.

Old 11-27-2022, 01:13 PM

Thanks Jesus'Truth for sharing those verses.

Old 11-27-2022, 01:20 PM

Now would be a good time to share some 'Top Secret' info with everyone.

The Standard Model of Particle Physics contains three columns and four rows for a total of twelve.

It just so happens that the High Priest Breastplate shares a similar structure.

When we overlay the Standard Model over the High Priest Breastplate, something astounding happens...

They match with such precision that there is absolutely no way that this is a coincidence.

The Bible goes out of its way to describe each Particle and how it behaves and what it is used for.

Only a Being of Supreme Intelligence could have placed this information in a book thousands of years old.

Old 11-27-2022, 01:27 PM

4,085 posts, read 872,277 times
Quote:
Thanks Jesus'Truth for sharing those verses.
Thank you.

Old 12-03-2022, 03:08 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,081,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
This is ridiculous.
I agree 100%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Michael Way again.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought maybe we were going to get into something interesting, like UFOS
Made me think of the old project UFO show by Jack Webb (Of dragnet) He even did the rather creepy into which is what made me think of Ezekial's wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVVADz0Afss

"This is the wheel he said he saw"

Old 12-03-2022, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I agree 100%
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought maybe we were going to get into something interesting, like UFOS
This thread is not 'clickbait' and not for 'entertainment'. Those looking to be lied to will not like what is written here.

There is a reason why the 'Ezekiel UFO' garbage is out there. Folks looking to make a quick buck and promote themselves will always find a sucker to make take money from.

God does not need a rust bucket Millennium Falcon to travel in. Give me a break.

Old 12-04-2022, 04:29 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,081,340 times
Quote:
This thread is not 'clickbait' and not for 'entertainment'. Those looking to be lied to will not like what is written here.

There is a reason why the 'Ezekiel UFO' garbage is out there. Folks looking to make a quick buck and promote themselves will always find a sucker to make take money from.

God does not need a rust bucket Millennium Falcon to travel in. Give me a break.
Except that I could twist the data to fit anything from Dr Seuss to James Joyce's Ulysses.....

SO if Ezekial knew so much about it, then why didn't he become the first to split the atom or develop a working scientific theory?

Neither impressed nor entertained. Clickbait Yes

Old 12-04-2022, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Except that I could twist the data to fit anything from Dr Seuss to James Joyce's Ulysses.....
Cool story bro.

Old 12-07-2022, 05:39 PM

For those interested in learning more, I have prepared a study...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity