Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2016, 09:44 PM

242 posts, read 158,408 times

Advertisements

I'm desperate to get out of this town ASAP, and can't get a job, and even if I did it won't get me out of here fast enough.

I will be a test subject for thousands of dollars, I couldn't get into the Peace Corps or the Military, please help, before I go jump in front of a car, I can't deal with this **** called life.

NASA had a bed rest study.

If there's not any research studies I guess I'll have to join Job Corps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 08:27 PM

If I could (like someone suggested on some forum somewhere) get paid to have a vasectomy, I would do it. My genetics should never be passed down, surviving MYSELF is struggle enough. Not all women want kids, this I know, some just want a partner.

If I could get $25,000 to get a vasectomy, I'd do it, it can always be reversed anyway, not that it ever should be for me. I'd use that money to move to a city with a good job market and look for work while staying wherever I can with cash (probably motels again) but no current incoming income.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:31 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,127,896 times
I'm sorry for your situation. What's wrong with your town?

Old 12-11-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I'm sorry for your situation. What's wrong with your town?
No jobs, created AND ruined my reputation (being a small town that's a life ruiner). I have no friends, and do not even expect that to be a possibility here. Girlfriend, lose virginity? How could those things happen somewhere I can't even make friends?

Old 12-11-2016, 08:43 PM

6,230 posts, read 6,937,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSeeker21 View Post
No jobs, created AND ruined my reputation (being a small town that's a life ruiner). I have no friends, and do not even expect that to be a possibility here. Girlfriend, lose virginity? How could those things happen somewhere I can't even make friends?

Luckily you appear to live in Cali which has a lot of big cities. Pack up and go ASAP. I moved from a small dead end town with nothing more than a backpack and a few hundred dollars. Sure it's scary, but if you don't make the move you never get anywhere. At this point it appears you have nothing to lose. It's easy to tell someone to "join the army", but it's absolutely not for everyone. I knew a guy who became suicidal while in, our armed forces don't need people like that. You have to want to do it, not just do it because you have no other options.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
Luckily you appear to live in Cali which has a lot of big cities. Pack up and go ASAP. I moved from a small dead end town with nothing more than a backpack and a few hundred dollars. Sure it's scary, but if you don't make the move you never get anywhere. At this point it appears you have nothing to lose. It's easy to tell someone to "join the army", but it's absolutely not for everyone. I knew a guy who became suicidal while in, our armed forces don't need people like that. You have to want to do it, not just do it because you have no other options.
I don't even have ONE hundred dollars!

Old 12-11-2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
What did you even do after that move? Where did you go? What happened after you got there? And what is your situation now? How old were you then? How old are you now?

Old 12-11-2016, 10:12 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,978,179 times
You get dysautonomia. It's an autonomic condition that can be caused from long periods of immobility like that. . Usually chronic and 100% debilitating in adults. They didn't seem to mention that part. I have it but got it from a seondary illness. They should find a cure then pay me to let them use it on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment