Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2010, 08:50 AM

4 posts, read 10,259 times

Advertisements

Hello all from once-again chilly Southeast Florida. I know, I know...

Long time on-again-off again unregistered lurker so I have read and searched, but you never know.

There is a possibility that my dog (4 year old German Shepherd kill shelter rescue female on the smallish side - 45 pounds and spayed) and I will relocate up Asheville way in the April-May time period.

Need to find a pet-friendly apartment for about a year in order to look more seriously.

I work "out of the house" for a California software company so anywhere with reliable high-speed internet access will work. I've read about Charter.

Specifically considering "Springs Apartments at Asheville" out towards Leicester if not Leicester proper. Adjacent to Leicester Village for which there is a search hit but little info. They have a leash-free dog run area, etc.

Any pearls of wisdom about these apartments, general area, or anything else you fell might help?

Thanks in advance,

Pete and Heart - that's the dog's name ;-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM
RVT

367 posts, read 771,396 times
Those apartments are brand new, so that's a plus. Not heard anything about them allowing pets. They are not in Leicester, but right beside the highway inbetween Leicester and Asheville. About a 2 mile drive either way, but unless you have friends in Leicester there's not much reason to drive out that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina