Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2012, 08:14 AM

4 posts, read 7,223 times

Advertisements

Hi - deciding on which Boca neighborhood would be best for my family (we have a 12 year old daughter). Deciding between: New Floresta, Colonnades, MillPond, Timbercreek, Parkside, Cloisters (south of SW 18th Street), Palm Beach Farms. Any suggestions? THANKS!!!!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 08:59 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,409,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdw1265 View Post
Hi - deciding on which Boca neighborhood would be best for my family (we have a 12 year old daughter). Deciding between: New Floresta, Colonnades, MillPond, Timbercreek, Parkside, Cloisters (south of SW 18th Street), Palm Beach Farms. Any suggestions? THANKS!!!!!
New Floresta very nice but A lot of Break-ins in that development we have 2 friends that live there...Colonnade one of my personal Favorite Developments Cant go wrong there A lot of Middle Schoolers...Millpond is a smaller development also very nice cant go wrong there either...Timbercreek not as nice as the others you have listed that would be my last choice just from driving in the sub division its not bad dont get me wrong just not as nice...Now you have to be very careful with Parkside, Cloisters and South of SW 18th because according to the Palm Beach County School District, they MIGHT be re-zoned out of Omni Middle School to Boca Middle...Again Just my opinion we decided against sending our daughter there and we have been very happy at Omni...
I would also look at Estancia very nice they have 2 sub divisions Estanscia and Estancia south..Paceos is also very nice but they are mostly all ranch homes and gated my daughters friend lives there, Santa Barbara Very Nice and would fit what you are looking for as well...Pheasant Run is very nice alot of kids..You might want to check out Strathmore as well...
Good Luck

Old 04-27-2012, 09:18 AM

4 posts, read 7,223 times
ThanksSwimmom32!
New Floresta was on top of my list - I will check out the crime "blotter", but I guess break-ins can happen in any of these developments. Maybe a gated community better??????
Question - Santa Barbara is a zero lot line community - any thoughts?
Thanks again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach